Error 0x87b20c08

Discus and support Error 0x87b20c08 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today when I turned my xbox one on everything seemed fine. It loaded up normally as usual but as soon as it tried to sign me, before the home screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalmStudent8890, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Error 0x87b20c08

Today when I turned my xbox one on everything seemed fine. It loaded up normally as usual but as soon as it tried to sign me, before the home screen was on , everything changed. The home screen was a bare bones version of what it usually looks like and pretty
    much the whole system had crashed. It would not sign me in; it took ages to load anything; settings and my games would not load at all and would give me different error codes but the main one was error 0x87b20c08. It said that it took to long to start and
    the whole screen would go black. I've spent a long time trying too fix it but nothing would work. Everything now and then I could get into settings (but not my games and apps) but could not find anything to fix the issue. If anyone could help me it would be
    much appreciated. I am thinking of calling customer support tomorrow.

p.s. I have had the xbox for just over a year.

p.s.s I am thinking of phoning customer support tomorrow to see if they can help.

Thank you

:)

CalmStudent8890, Mar 25, 2017
  2. EF Fazed
    EF Fazed Guest
    Cant join xbox live parties could you please help me

0x87b20c08 this is my error code

EF Fazed, Mar 25, 2017
  3. Mrcolwyn777
    Mrcolwyn777 Guest
    Xbox Error Codes

Received 0x87b20c08 as error code and does not show any error code when searched for.

Mrcolwyn777, Mar 25, 2017
  4. Error 0x87b20c08

Hey there CalmStudent8890,

Are you still running into issues with your console? Have you tried a hard
    reboot of the console
    to see if those steps help? If that doesn't help, you might try

resetting your console to defaults
    , you'd be able to use the option to keep games and apps, but it might help with what you're seeing. Let us know how those things go!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Mar 27, 2017
  5. Miss Share Bear Win User

Error 0x87b20c08

Hey there CalmStudent8890,

Are you still running into issues with your console? Have you tried a hard
    reboot of the console
    to see if those steps help? If that doesn't help, you might try

resetting your console to defaults
    , you'd be able to use the option to keep games and apps, but it might help with what you're seeing. Let us know how those things go!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. Vault Tec Win User

X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

So, I signed out to try and fix the issue with it maybe being a profile glitch... and it freezes and gives me another error code: 0x87b20c08

When it rains it pours... ffs
  7. DerpyIsBestP0NY Win User

error code 0x87b20c08

i have the Same problem! ... My internal hard drive is dying... Ill bet this is the cause
  8. BonusJ Win User

Error Code 0x87b20c08

When you reset your console, was it a full power cycle reset?

If not, I suggest touching the X on the front of your console until the screen goes dark and the console turns off. Wait a few minutes, and turn it back on. It may take a few minutes to connect back to the internet.

If above doesn't work try unplugging your console from the wall and plugging it all back in.

If none of above works, tell me and I'll try looking for other workarounds.

PS: Is your console part of the preview program?
  9. Mr Boozyhead Win User

error code 0x87b20c08

Try going into Settings then Console Info & updates then Reset Console then Reset and keep my Games & Apps
Thema:

Error 0x87b20c08

1. Error 0x87b20c08 - Similar Threads - Error 0x87b20c08

2. Error 0x87b20c08

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87b20c08: I wanted to know if anyone else has been having this problem the last 3 days my Xbox say like I'm on Netflix. Iand I wanna go back to the home or go to a different app or I want to open my snap....
  3. downloaded games not launching error code 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    downloaded games not launching error code 0x87b20c08: xbox one error code 0x87b20c08 given when trying to launch downloaded games. disc games play fine. can go into store fine. can communicate on headset with friends fine. what is going on?...
  4. Error Message 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message 0x87b20c08: When I turn on my Xbox One the screen is completely blank. No games, no home page, Nothing! When I turn on the controller it says to hold X and when I do nothing happens. I received a error code...
  5. error code 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x87b20c08: So trying to sign into my xboxone and error code 0x87b20c08 keeps showing but it's an unknown code. please help 99d24cca-5308-4879-a3d9-33c5f22564f5
  6. Error code on screen swap from TV to XBox One Menu 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code on screen swap from TV to XBox One Menu 0x87b20c08: I've restarted the XBox many times to no avail....any ideas? 6e6771c8-c078-4c5e-82c6-c80444636509
  7. Error Code 0x87b20c08, issues with messaging and joining parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87b20c08, issues with messaging and joining parties: I have been having this issue for more than a couple days now. My console does not allow me to join parties and or send messages. It is a big hassle to check the help box for any thing relating to...
  8. Keep getting error code 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error code 0x87b20c08: can anybody please help every time I load a game or an app it takes ages for them to load then instead of loading I get a message pop up saying this taken to long to load please try again...
  9. Error code: 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x87b20c08: On my x box one device i have got this error code: 0x87b20c08. Please help. 0916f41a-0915-44b3-b58b-03d29b8cfb99
  10. Error Code 0x87b20c08 Cannot get to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87b20c08 Cannot get to home screen: For the last week now, every time I hit the Home button to exit any app (TV comes on when turn on xbox), I get the error code 0x87b20c08. I searched the error code and it says that error code...