[Error 0x82D40007 Tom Clancy's the división]

Discus and support [Error 0x82D40007 Tom Clancy's the división] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hace unos meses comprendo la consola de xbox one e instale tom Clancy's the division estaba en la Game pass. Hoy intente seguir jugando pero me salió... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RicardoValencia aragon, Feb 3, 2020.

1. [Error 0x82D40007 Tom Clancy's the división]

Hace unos meses comprendo la consola de xbox one e instale tom Clancy's the division estaba en la Game pass.
    Hoy intente seguir jugando pero me salió el error 0x82D40007 me decia que tenia que iniciar el juego con la sección que adquirió el juego, no hay otra seción mas que la mía, leí que el juego habia salido de la Game pass, sera que por eso me sale
    ese error?

[Translation - A few months ago I understood the Xbox One console and installed Tom Clancy's the Division was in the Game Pass. Today I tried to continue playing but I got the error 0x82D40007 told me that I had to start the game with
    the section that acquired the game, there is no other section than mine, I read that the game had left the Game pass, that is why I get that error?]

:)

RicardoValencia aragon, Feb 3, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

[Error 0x82D40007 Tom Clancy's the división]