Error 0x803f900a already signed into correct account and already renewed subscription with...

Discus and support Error 0x803f900a already signed into correct account and already renewed subscription with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to play a game from Xbox live gold and it won’t start. Every time I attempt to launch it there’s text that says sign in or renew the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XskullshockerX, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Error 0x803f900a already signed into correct account and already renewed subscription with...

I’m trying to play a game from Xbox live gold and it won’t start. Every time I attempt to launch it there’s text that says sign in or renew the subscription. I checked my subscriptions and I am subscribed to game pass ultimate. I had some problems earlier today with my card but renewed my subscription earlier today. Everything was going fine until a few hours ago when it kicked me out of my game and said that message. As it says in the title there’s absolutely nothing wrong with my subscription I have no idea what to do I tried contacting an agent and I couldn’t. I already restarted and unplugged my Xbox. Any help is appreciated.

:)

XskullshockerX, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Error 0x803f900a already signed into correct account and already renewed subscription with no past dues or anything

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about the issue. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Please confirm on https://account.microsoft.com/services if it has an active subscription for your Ultimate and verify if you're checking the right account or gamertag by going to https://account.xbox.com/Profile.

If all is correct, let's re-add your account and power cycle your console.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

Hi There

This is what I could find for this specific error code:

Error 0x803F900A occurs when you try to play a game on Xbox One

You get the following error code when you try to play a game on Xbox One:

0x803F900A
    This may mean that you need to sign in or renew your game subscription.

Solution

To play your subscription game, use one or both of the following steps, as needed:

• Sign in as the subscription holder for the game you’re trying to play.
    • If you’re already signed in as the subscription holder and the game won’t start, you probably need to renew the subscription in Microsoft Store. You might also find it listed in Settings > Subscriptions.
    For help with signing in, see the Xbox One Connection and Network Solution.

For help with subscriptions, see Manage your non-Xbox subscription payment options on
    Xbox One.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/error-code-lookup?code=0x803f900a

If that does not work try signing out and signing in again.
  4. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

0x803f900a Problem

Hello bryanchung13,

Error 0x803F900A occurs when you try to play a game on Xbox One

That error code is subscription related. I would double check your subscription and make sure everything is correct.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Hope this helps.
  5. LZ Busby Win User

Games not loading since update!

Thanks but I have tried restarting and turning the console on and off at the mains numerous times and am still having the same problem. Earlier I had a new message appear which stated "sign in or renew the subscription. It looks like you are not signed in
    as the subscription holder for this game. Sign in to Xbox live or renew the subscription in the Xbox store. (0x803f900a)" I am signed in to my account however no longer have Xbox live. But I should still be able to play the game as before, just not access
    the online features
  6. KelenkaChambliss Win User

Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

I am getting the same error code, except mine is for the Sims 4...but I have the disk.If NHL 19 is on EA Access that is probably the peoblem. I've been talking to Microsoft for 3 days and still cannot play. I believe its some kind of glitch on EA Access's
    end causing people to be unable to plat the games on that app, even if you own a digital copy or hard disk
Thema:

Error 0x803f900a already signed into correct account and already renewed subscription with...

1. Error 0x803f900a already signed into correct account and already renewed subscription with... - Similar Threads - Error 0x803f900a already

2. Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is...: I’ve tried deleting my account from the console, restarting, as well as a series of other setting options that couldn’t fix my issue. I’m unable to play the games I love even though everything...
  3. I am receiving a 0x803f900a error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving a 0x803f900a error: I have tried restarting the Xbox a series, removed and added my account again, but I cannot play any of the 3 games I have installed and my subscription is up to date...
  4. Error 0x82d40007 following profile removal and re-add to resolve 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x82d40007 following profile removal and re-add to resolve 0x803f900a: Xbox Series X, Far Cry 6, active Game Pass premium, Xbox set as home Xbox with confirmed internet connection. Started receiving error 0x803f900a when attempting to load Far Cry 6 (owned game...
  5. 0x803f900a error with physical copy of the game and account with no history of game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f900a error with physical copy of the game and account with no history of game pass: Hi, I'm writing on behalf of my brother-in-law who has a weird issue with his XBOX ONE. He doesn't play often, so today he tried to launch some games after a long break, eg. FIFA20 and Sniper...
  6. Error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f900a: I’d be very grateful for some help here. I’m getting error code 0x803f900a - sign in or renew subscription whenever I try to launch any game on Xbox Gamepass on my Xbox One. My subscription is...
  7. Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x803f900a: I am constantly getting this error though the device is my home xbox whenever i want to play a gamepass or ea play game offline. I already redownloaded my profile. I already reset my console. I...
  8. Error Code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803f900a: Hi, I have recently purchased DAI goty edition on the Microsoft store. But I cannot play it offline, saying I need to renew my subscription. I have checked my order history and used the...
  9. Error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f900a: My copy of Halo: The Masterchief Collection on disc won't play. I get error message 0x803f900a. My Xbox subscriptions are all up to date and I'm the only subscriber owner/holder. I really want to...
  10. Impossible to launch FFIX on Xbox One - error code 0X803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to launch FFIX on Xbox One - error code 0X803f900a: Hi all, From the past few days, I can no longer open FFIX on my Xbox one. The error code listed above states that I either need to connect with the profile that purchased the game (it's the...