ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado...

Discus and support ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bueno lo que he puesto basicamente en el titulo, llevo desde el viernes intentadolo haciendo todo lo que dicen en la pagina web oficial y nada de nada,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadowOFaltair94, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado...

Bueno lo que he puesto basicamente en el titulo, llevo desde el viernes intentadolo haciendo todo lo que dicen en la pagina web oficial y nada de nada, ha llamado a xbox España y sigue sin poder resolvermelo, para colmo he gastado 18,95 en llamaros
    , y aun sigo sin poder jugar, porfavor poneros en contacto conmigo cuando podais

me pasa en mi xbox one x, intentado eliminar mi cuenta y volverla a poner, tambie apago la consola, la reiniciado, quitado cable de alimentación, cambió la forma de pago, restauró la xbox y no me ha funcionado
    nada, me comunicado en la mañana del domingo, y en la mañana del lunes, ellos me han dicho que el problema es de ellos pero no pueden resolverlo de moemento, y si él probó el ciclo de energía, gracias por responder por favor buscarme una
    solucion o devolverme el dinero.

[Translate by Mod]

Well what I have basically put in the title, I have tried since Friday trying to do everything they say on the official website and nothing of nothing, has called xbox Spain and still can not solve it, to top it I have spent 18.95 to call you, and Still
    can not play , please contact me when you can

i happens on my xbox one x, tried to delete my account and put it back, I also turn off the console, the rebooted, removed power cord, changed the payment method, restored the xbox and nothing worked for me, I communicated on Sunday morning , and on Monday
    morning, they have told me that the problem is theirs but they can't solve it in trouble, and if he tried the power cycle, thank you for answering please find me a solution or pay me back the money.

:)

ShadowOFaltair94, Sep 5, 2019
  2. ShadowOFaltair94 Win User

ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado

si es que lo echo ya casi praticamente todo, eso lo hice pensando en la ultima opcion y cuando vi que no se solucionaba ni con esas es cuando llame

[Mod Translated - if almost everything is done, I did that thinking about the last option and when I saw that it was not solved or with those is when I called]
  3. luissolid Win User

ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado

Hola! otra solución que han dado es reiniciar tu consola a modo de fabrica (sin borrar contenido)

Por desgracia el caso varia segun la consola, la version de OS, etc.

Saludos!

[Mod Translated - Hi there! Another solution they have given is to restart your console as a factory (without deleting content)Unfortunately the case varies according to the console, the OS version, etc.

Regards!]
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ShadowOFaltair94,

Thank you for replying back. Since the troubleshooting steps did not work, this will be apart of the known issue with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. There is nothing wrong with your account, or your console, this is an issue that we are currently
    investigating a fix for.

Thank you for your patience and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. ShadowOFaltair94 Win User

He echo la dos opciones y no me funciona, pero muchas gracias por haberse molestado en escribirme!

[Mod Translated - I have made both options and it does not work, but thank you very much for having bothered to write to me!]
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ,

We'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance. For those reading
    this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado...

1. ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado... - Similar Threads - ERROR 0x803f800e deja

2. error code 0x803f800e on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803f800e on xbox one: hello i have a Xbox one and have brought ark evolved on disc and installed it on the x box one i have gold membership for 6:99 per month and today the 2/11/2023 i can not start my game it says...
  3. xbox error 0x803f800e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox error 0x803f800e: ive never bought gamepass and have never had gamepass , bottom text also “says if your subscription is current. which is impossible when i never had one, try quiting and relaunching the game, that...
  4. Xbox error code 0x803f800e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error code 0x803f800e: I have reset my console several times, and my internet as well. Each time I've tried to start up a game, I get that same error code about renewing Xbox game pass when I do not even own game pass,...
  5. Error code 0x803f800e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f800e: it says I need to renew my subscription but I renewed it March 14 2023 but now it saying I don't have the subscription and I made sure it was still in place I powercycled my Xbox I signed out of...
  6. 0x803f800e Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x803f800e Error: Paid for a game Viva Pinata 11.99 for it because i didnt want to sign up to the Gamer Pass but its saying i need to renew my pass ?? Do i need a pass to play it aswell as pay for the game? Doesnt...
  7. error code 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x803f800e: I have never got the gamepass but it will not let me play anything unless I "renew xbox gamepass". How do I fix this 6379f057-f12d-4e4b-b645-f32456a91a91
  8. Error 0x803f800e, al iniciar el juego[Error 0x803f800e, when starting the game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800e, al iniciar el juego[Error 0x803f800e, when starting the game]: Al iniciar iniciar el juego Gears of war 3 que compré digital me genera error de Renovar El Game Pass Ultimate (0x803f800e), tengo una consola XBOX One S . Quedo atento a sus comentarios...
  9. Error 0x803f800e Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Rocket League: Hi, I have the disk for Rocket League but when trying to play I keep getting a message saying I need to login or renew my subscription for game pass or xbox live with error code Error...
  10. ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado: Bueno lo que he puesto basicamente en el titulo, llevo desde el viernes intentadolo haciendo todo lo que dicen en la pagina web oficial y nada de nada, he llamado a xbox España y sigue sin poder...