Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly)

Discus and support Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm completely stuck on this error. I have an active account on my PC. I am trying to play Microsoft games that are still available on Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MapsPDX, Oct 10, 2020.

1. MapsPDX
    MapsPDX Guest

I'm completely stuck on this error. I have an active account on my PC. I am trying to play Microsoft games that are still available on Xbox Game Pass (Outer Worlds). My region is set correctly to the USA (which seems to be most people's issue here).

Why can't I play any games?

Here's the exact error I get:

The Outer Worlds is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

What else is there to try? I don't get what's going on here. I've never had a problem launching any other game from any other store.

:)

MapsPDX, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Mister Maka Win User

VEVO App on XBOX ONE: "The app could not be launched, please try again" ALL THE TIME

Hey there!

Make sure the region of your account is set to your physical location, aberezovsky. App availability can vary from region to region and it's possible you're receiving this error due to incorrect regions.

LennonGuto, please also make sure that your regions are set correctly :) Let us know what's up.
  3. Kiesey Win User

Where is the General Canadian Forum?

Make sure your region is set correctly you can do this by going to www.xbox.ca or you can change your region by clicking on the country in the bottom left of the browser on xbox.com
  4. ngocphi Win User

I am not able to download Civilization Revolution with my xbox live gold membership!

all you have to do is make sure your account region matches your actual region and viola you can download it

that is usually a region error and that wont go away
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Game Pass Not Available in Your Region

go to settings, language and region and check there, adjusting the clock and timezone region does nothing.

make sure you are not using a VPN also.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Is there a way to login to my Xbox account on mobile

Thanks for providing the screenshot of the error! Can we try one last thing? This time, please try to change the date and time of your device. Make sure it is correctly setup for your region or simply set it on automatic.

Just go to your device Settings again and go to time and date settings. After doing so, restart your device and access the app. If same issue persist, please do let me know.
Thema:

1. Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly) - Similar Threads - Error 0x803F8001 nothing

2. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  3. Error Code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803F8001: Trying to access Monster Train as I always do and i get the following error: Monster Train is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  4. Error 0x803F8001 on game gifted to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803F8001 on game gifted to me: I was gifted baldurs gate 3. It allowed me to download the game but when I tried to play it, it came up with the error message. I'm certain it was gifted ae3d8717-b28c-4599-82f3-757e9d99ea65
  5. Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?: I have Sunset Overdrive in my library and I was able to run it and play without problems till yesterday. Now when I launch it, I get the followin error; Sunset Overdrive is not available in your...
  6. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  7. ERROR CODE: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR CODE: 0x803F8001: Here is the message it shows: Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Biosyn Expansion PC is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again. Here’s...
  8. Why is it that even though I have a disc game error 0x803f8001 keeps popping up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that even though I have a disc game error 0x803f8001 keeps popping up?: I am currently having a problem starting up a game. Every time I try to start it, it says error 0x803f8001. And I have already checked how to fix this error and nothing seems to work. It still...
  9. Error for Sid Meier's Civiliztion VI: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error for Sid Meier's Civiliztion VI: 0x803F8001: Here is the message it shows: Civilization VI PC is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  10. How to fix error 0x803F8001?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error 0x803F8001?: With the game pass I've downloaded 4 games. Sea of Thieves, Halo Infinite, Jurassic Evolution and Need for Speed. I can play 2 of those games, when launching the other 2 games this error pops up...