Error 0x80190001 on two different devices

Discus and support Error 0x80190001 on two different devices in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to play games on Xbox (PC) but when lauching any game i get the error 0x80190001. I get the error on both a desktop and a laptop. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MykhalBennett, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Error 0x80190001 on two different devices

Hello

I am trying to play games on Xbox (PC) but when lauching any game i get the error 0x80190001. I get the error on both a desktop and a laptop. I have seen other people with the same error and tried the troubleshooting steps that was involved with those and it still hasnt worked. I cant even sign in with a new account because the same error occurs.

*** moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***

:)

MykhalBennett, Nov 14, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

3. CarTzy Win User

Hello MykhalBennett,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing error 0x80190001 on two different devices. This error usually means that there is a problem with your Microsoft account or the Xbox app. I would like to ask you some questions:

- Have you tried signing out and signing back in to your Microsoft account on both devices?

- Have you checked if your devices meet the minimum system requirements for the Xbox app and the games you want to play?

- Have you updated your Windows 10 and the Xbox app to the latest version?

- Have you run the Xbox app troubleshooter from the Settings app?

- Have you reset the Xbox app from the Apps & features settings?

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

- Make sure that you are signed in with the same Microsoft account on both devices and on the Xbox app.

- Check if your Microsoft account has any security issues or verification requests. You can do this by going to https://account.microsoft.com/security.

- Reset the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset.

- Restart your devices and launch the Xbox app again.

If the issue persists, please let us know and provide us with more details, such as the games you are trying to play, the Windows version you are using, and any error messages or screenshots you can share.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. We hope to hear from you soon and help you enjoy your gaming experience.
  4. CarTzy Win User

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello MykhalBennett,

We appreciate you going through the troubleshooting steps. Since it is still not working, the problem may seem to be more complicated and require further investigation. We advise that you contact our live support team. It's advisable to work with them due to the complexity of the issue, as they have the tools needed to further diagnose it and give you an efficient solution.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  6. MykhalBennett Win User

Windows 11 is already installed. Also this error happens an all devices that are windows based. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps on another device with the same error
Thema:

1. Error 0x80190001 on two different devices - Similar Threads - Error 0x80190001 different

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error 0x80190001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80190001: I am trying to play a game from the Xbox App on [img] PC and I get this error when launching the game. 0x80190001. Can someone please help me with this.... e74235ff-2cfe-442b-89c1-b1753d731749
  5. What is error code 0x80190001?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is error code 0x80190001?: So i was trying to play a microsoft game on my computer that i just installed when trying to log in i was met with the error code 0x80190001. I tried to redo the sign in and was continuously met...
  6. Windows Game Pass error 0x80190001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Pass error 0x80190001: I keep getting error 0x80190001 when trying to play some game pass games on windows. It happens when the box pops up to sign into my xbox account, it then fails and gives this error. I have...
  7. Can't play games error code 0x80190001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games error code 0x80190001: Hi. I started using gamepass for windows a few weeks ago and seem to be getting a huge amount of issues, firstly Forza Horizon doesnt download or work. but most recently with Greedfall im getting...
  8. Xbox PC App fails to sign in to my Xbox account with an 0x80190001 error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App fails to sign in to my Xbox account with an 0x80190001 error: This is getting so frustrating. I'm trying to play Wasteland 3 PC via Game Pass on the Xbox PC App. I'm signed into my Microsoft/Xbox account on both the MS Store and the Xbox PC App before I...
  9. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  10. Xbox one Error code 0x80190001 help to find out the problem?.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Error code 0x80190001 help to find out the problem?.: Hi i turned my Xbox on today & tried to sign in & this error code 0x80190001 Something went wrong please try again later? Has anybody else had this problem?. 1d00f185-ece2-441f-9f8e-cf50cee3a45e