error: 0x8015DC05

Discus and support error: 0x8015DC05 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; sorry my mistake, I came in contact with the helpline by phone Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guilhermemb1, May 18, 2014.

  1. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest

    error: 0x8015DC05


    sorry my mistake, I came in contact with the helpline by phone
     
    Guilhermemb1, May 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Hello, I'm having the same problem that you! It tells me the same error. Did your problem got fixed?
     
    UnlockingJavier, May 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest
    My problem has not been corrected. I am awaiting a return phone support in 2-3 days. Tomorrow is the 3rd day. If you get any solution please tell me.
     
    Guilhermemb1, May 19, 2014
    #18
  4. Heschel6
    Heschel6 Guest

    error: 0x8015DC05

    Hi, I have this error and my to try to get it fixed you have to chat with microsoft support (Troubleshooting does not work) I was after a day I was sent :

    This is ****** with Xbox Global Escalation Support. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your issue signing into your Xbox One.

    At this time, your service request with Xbox LIVE is still under investigation. We appreciate your patience as we work through the issue. Rest assured that I am committed to resolving your issue quickly and efficiently. The issue you are experiencing requires
    engagement of one of our product teams for further research. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any estimated timeframe for the resolution, however I will ensure to keep you updated as to any progress on your open investigation.

    If you have any concerns regarding this notice, you may either reply to this message or contact Xbox Customer Support directly using the information available at
    www.xbox.com/.../contact, and reference the Service Request number above, and someone would be happy to assist you further.

    We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Thank you for being a valued Xbox LIVE member and for your patience while we work to resolve your issue.

    ________________________________________________________________________________

    Things to do to get this fixed.

    1. tell chat support the problem. ( do not do trouble shooting it does not work at least for me).

    2. Ask to be escalated to a higher support level.

    3. Write How this problem started when, Document the error.

    4. Make sure your information is up to date at
    commerce.microsoft.com/.../Profile
    (so you can get emails form support.)

    5. Just hope the error is fixed soon!
     
    Heschel6, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. TK OaSiiS Win User

    Error 0x8015DC05

    Hi, I have the same probleme

    I can't login to my account. Error 0x8015DC05

    Need help. I'm a bêta test.
  6. Reefborn Win User

    Error 0x8015DC05

    I receive this code as well... 0x8015DC05
  7. Reefborn Win User

    Error 0x8015DC05

    I am still having this issue... I do not know what to do at this time...
  8. Reefborn Win User

    Error 0x8015DC05

    Any results on this situation?
  9. Guilhermemb1 Win User

    Error 0x8015DC05

    for me it was so, was changing privacy settings and the error happened
Thema:

error: 0x8015DC05

Loading...
  1. error: 0x8015DC05 - Similar Threads - error 0x8015DC05

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Error 0x8015DC05

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8015DC05: When trying to get into my xbox profile The Following Appears error: 0x8015DC05 already called the call center did all the processes and the attendant asked not solve the problem. wanted a...