Error 0x8015DC05

Discus and support Error 0x8015DC05 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; any solution please i want to play xbox one Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guilhermemb1, May 17, 2014.

  1. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest

    Error 0x8015DC05


    any solution please i want to play xbox one
     
    Guilhermemb1, May 18, 2014
    #16
  2. Hey there Guilhermemb1 and heschel6!

    Sorry to hear about the 0x8015DC05 error code. Reaching out to support was definitely the right course of action get this issue sorted. Please be sure to update the thread after you have been contacted so that for visibility we can see the status of the issue.
    We will be standing by to help if further assistance is needed.
     
    Mister Quimby, May 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Reefborn
    Reefborn Guest
    Everything they said, I am going through as well. May I receive some help to please?
     
    Reefborn, May 19, 2014
    #18
  4. Reefborn
    Reefborn Guest

    Error 0x8015DC05

    I receive this code as well... 0x8015DC05
     
    Reefborn, May 19, 2014
    #19
  5. Heschel6
    Heschel6 Guest
    Hi,

    I have been contacted by global escalation support,

    BUT I SILL CAN'T PLAY i just want to play.

    For all of you that are getting the error at the time of this post there is no fix, when i get an update i will post it. To try to get your account fixed you have to chat with microsoft support and get upgraded to Xbox Global Escalation Support

    (!!Troubleshooting does not work!!)

    after a terrible day dealing with 5 support agents over 3.5 hours and still not being able to play I gave up the next day I was sent :

    This is ****** with Xbox Global Escalation Support. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your issue signing into your Xbox One.

    At this time, your service request with Xbox LIVE is still under investigation. We appreciate your patience as we work through the issue. Rest assured that I am committed to resolving your issue quickly and efficiently. The issue you are experiencing requires
    engagement of one of our product teams for further research. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any estimated timeframe for the resolution, however I will ensure to keep you updated as to any progress on your open investigation.

    If you have any concerns regarding this notice, you may either reply to this message or contact Xbox Customer Support directly using the information available at
    www.xbox.com/.../contact, and reference the Service Request number above, and someone would be happy to assist you further.

    We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Thank you for being a valued Xbox LIVE member and for your patience while we work to resolve your issue.

    ________________________________________________________________________________

    Things to do to get this fixed.

    1. tell chat support the problem. ( do not do trouble shooting it does not work at least not for me).

    2. Ask to be escalated to a higher support level.

    3. Write How this problem started when, Document the error.

    4. Make sure your information is up to date at
    commerce.microsoft.com/.../Profile
    (so you can get emails form support.)

    5. Just hope the error is fixed soon!
     
    Heschel6, May 19, 2014
    #20
  6. phoenixace76
    phoenixace76 Guest
    I am not familiar with this error and it seems that no one else is to be honest.

    You say you have completed troubleshooting steps but if this we me I would be following the below:

    1) If you know someone else with an xbox One, see if you can log into your account on their machine. If you can then go home and:

    2) Hard reset by holding the power button in for 8-10 seconds.

    If this doesn't work:

    3) complete a factory reset of the Xbox One. This will mean you need to reinstall all games and apps but if it gets you on it would be worth it.

    4) log into www.xbox.com and check that all information within your profile is present and is correct especially your location/currency etc, and that your account is the right 'age'.

    I am not saying that following these steps will correct the issue but when I had an issue signing in a few weeks back a hard reset resolved it.
     
    phoenixace76, May 20, 2014
    #21
  7. Heschel6
    Heschel6 Guest
    Hi

    Phoenixace

    I tried all of this.

    it is a problem with your profile not with your xbox one.

    so TO be sure of this logon your xbox with a different account.

    If it works you know the problem is not with your xbox but with your profile.
     
    Heschel6, May 20, 2014
    #22
  8. Reefborn
    Reefborn Guest

    Error 0x8015DC05

    Any results on this situation?
     
    Reefborn, May 21, 2014
    #23
  9. Reefborn
    Reefborn Guest
    I am still having this issue... I do not know what to do at this time...
     
    Reefborn, May 21, 2014
    #24
  10. Reefborn
    Reefborn Guest
    And troubleshooting our console does not work...
     
    Reefborn, May 21, 2014
    #25
  11. Hey The Boricua One and Guilhermemb1!

    The Boricua One if you have tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps and the error code continues please Contact Support.

    Guilhermemb1 what is the status of the issue after contacting Support?

    Thank you for providing feedback on this issue, please continue to keep us posted and we will be standing by.
     
    Mister Quimby, May 22, 2014
    #26
  12. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest
    I received an email from support que my case needs to be escalated to another department for a thorough investigation. Contacted as soon as possible to let me know if he heard something from Them.
     
    Guilhermemb1, May 22, 2014
    #27
  13. Error 0x8015DC05

    I already talked to a tech and he made a ticket for the highest support at Microsoft, the advocacy team. I'm still waiting for their reply!
     
    Airbornejav29, May 24, 2014
    #28
  14. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest
    I was served by advanced support by email the clerk said that after deeply analyzing my account found that the system was making it impossible to access because of privacy settings and said to check if there was any change would solve the problem, but I
    happen to not I can access the privacy settings for xbox one, or at xbox.com. He also said that if the problem continued, answering e-mail. I replied and said that the problem continues, I am waiting for reply again.
     
    Guilhermemb1, May 24, 2014
    #29
  15. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest
    I have my account back. I have checked and I logged smoothly. Problem solved, thanks for offering help.
     
    Guilhermemb1, May 24, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Error 0x8015DC05

Loading...
  1. Error 0x8015DC05 - Similar Threads - Error 0x8015DC05

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. error: 0x8015DC05

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error: 0x8015DC05: When trying to get into my xbox profile The Following Appears error: 0x8015DC05 already called the call center did all the processes and the attendant asked not solve the problem. any solution?...