Error 0x80073cfe

Discus and support Error 0x80073cfe in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When trying to install random things via the Xbox app or Microsoft Store app. Currently, I'm trying to install Minecraft Windows Edition and keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pumkin54, Jun 7, 2024.

1. pumkin54
    pumkin54 Guest

Error 0x80073cfe

When trying to install random things via the Xbox app or Microsoft Store app. Currently, I'm trying to install Minecraft Windows Edition and keep getting this error 0x80073cfe. Things I've tried (multiple times for each).

• Signed out of Microsoft Store
    • Repaired Microsoft Store
    • Reset Microsoft Store
    • Run an SFC scan (The first time it found corrupted files and repaired them. Subsequent scans found no errors.)
    • Run two different DSIM scans
    • Done some PowerShell command I found online
    • Checked my date & time, location, etc
    • Restarted my computer

Does anybody have advice on other things I could try?

Thanks.

:)

pumkin54, Jun 7, 2024
  2. MandatedFiend75 Win User

error code 0x80073cfe

Check your network connection to make sure you are connected then factory restore but keep your game and apps

Go to network settings > advance settings > alt mac address > clear then restart to make sure you are connected

Check your Xbox for updates in my games and apps > updates and under settings > system > updates

If none of these steps work go to settings > system > console info > reset console
  3. Mister Beep Win User

0x80073cfe

Hey there,

Are you still running into this error? Let's start by holding the power button down until your Xbox One console powers down, and then boot back up and try again. Keep us posted!
  4. MandatedFiend75 Win User

0x80073cfe

Check your network connection to make sure you are connected then factory restore but keep your game and apps

Go to network settings > advance settings > alt mac address > clear then restart to make sure you are connected

Check your Xbox for updates in my games and apps > updates and under settings > system > updates

If none of these steps work go to settings > system > console info > reset console
  5. Mister Beep Win User

0x80073cfe

Hey there,

Are you still running into this error? Let's start by holding the power button down until your Xbox One console powers down, and then boot back up and try again. Keep us posted!
  6. MandatedFiend75 Win User

0x80073cfe

Thema:

Error 0x80073cfe

1. Error 0x80073cfe - Similar Threads - Error 0x80073cfe

2. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  3. My minecraft won’t uninstall, it keeps giving me error code 0x80073cfe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won’t uninstall, it keeps giving me error code 0x80073cfe: i keep trying to update my minecraft from the microsoft store but it keeps saying “something happened on our end” and then whenever i try to delete it i get a notification saying “We couldn’t...
  4. Unable to install or even modify game installations on PC (Error Code 0x80073CFE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install or even modify game installations on PC (Error Code 0x80073CFE): So I've had a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 for a while now, but for some time I've also been having issues trying to use it as every time it has prompted me for an update recently it never...
  5. I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app: yes my computer has the recommended specs. ea8ca1c0-92a0-44d9-85e5-74c3aa31c6e3
  6. Error code 0x80073cfe, Unknown error, can't play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073cfe, Unknown error, can't play game: Just going to post something about this every day until maybe there's a reply. It's kind of depressing that my notoriously terrible cable company can respond faster than Microsoft. Receiving...
  7. Xbox 1 0x80073cfe Error code. Your site can't Identify, no answers on forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 0x80073cfe Error code. Your site can't Identify, no answers on forums: Attempting to play new games on Xbox 1 and receiving this error code upon attempting launch. Purchased Forza Horizon 3e, downloaded Dragon Age Origins via Xbox Gold membership and got the EA...
  8. error code 0x80073cfe

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x80073cfe: Every time i try to play a game or go to the xbox store on my xbox one, it always sends me to the home page and will not let me play a game or go to store for any reason. i have been trying for...
  9. Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe: today i bought PES2018, it intalled normaly, but when i try to launch i get this Error. The message is: Something went wrong, try again. and the error code I get is 0x80073cfe. Im not in Insider...
  10. 0x80073cfe Unidentified Error Code on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80073cfe Unidentified Error Code on Xbox One: Purchased Forza 3 and received Dragon Age Origins from my Gold membership. Downloaded both and attempted to launch. Both failed, as well as an EA app I downloaded. Error code was 0x80073cfe. I...