Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS

Discus and support Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son had issues with Fortnite. He uninstalled following this code, did the hard reset etc...as seen on some community advice but still can not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gricey Grice, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Gricey Grice
    Gricey Grice Guest

My son had issues with Fortnite. He uninstalled following this code, did the hard reset etc...as seen on some community advice but still can not install Fortnite....keeps getting the same code.

:)

Gricey Grice, Nov 4, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Gricey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you let me know what code and error he is receiving? Provide a photo of the error if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Gricey Grice Win User

We recently bought and installed FIFA 24 so we know the install process works for other games. ....just not Fortnite
  4. Gricey Grice Win User

When he tried to log onto Fortnite with his logon / account on his mates Xbox it worked ...it's just our Xbox to reinstall
  5. Gricey Grice Win User

All the services are ticked green
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

To check the status of the Xbox Live service, you can follow these steps that will leave you in peace, we will try to solve your problem

Open a web browser on your device.

Go to the Xbox status site

On the status site at the top, you'll see a message giving you an overview of various Xbox services.

The Xbox Status site breaks down multiple Xbox Live services like multiplayer gaming, cloud gaming, and friends and social activity. Players can quickly identify which services are up, limited, or experiencing significant outages.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070570 corrupted

2. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  3. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570: Ever since the december 1st xbox console update my pubg will not open. Now every time I go to play the game it says 'Sorry we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be...
  4. Error 0x80070570 My game is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070570 My game is corrupted?: I had bought MWII back when it first came out and had not played it for a while, I decided to deleted it and didn’t try to download it back until yesterday and now every time I try to download it...
  5. Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file: I was trying to play Fortnite but it wasn't opening. It gave an error 0x80070570 which said corrupted game files, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. So I uninstalled it and now I when I...
  6. Error code (0x80070570) game reinstalls after deleting and appears to be corrupt on my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x80070570) game reinstalls after deleting and appears to be corrupt on my Xbox...: Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War reinstalls everytime I delete it off my Xbox seagate hardive it stays installed but doesn’t take any space up on the seagate any ideas? It says it’s been corrupt...
  7. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570: Plz Help!!!!!! I tried to boot up my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but I received an error code and it keeps asking me to uninstall and reinstall it.... I’ve done it numerous times and nothing has...
  8. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570: Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in...
  9. corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved: For about a month now I tried reinstalling Ark after the extinction update but when I tried doing so i got an installation stopped notification and reading the error 0x80070570. I've tried...
  10. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570: Hi I got the xbox one at Christmas 2014 and with it came Assassins Creed Unity I have played it fine until a few weeks ago when it kept saying installation stopped (though i don't remember...