error 0x80070057 al intentar instalar un juego de xbox game pass

Discus and support error 0x80070057 al intentar instalar un juego de xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am here because for a couple of weeks I have had an error when trying to download any game from the xbox game pass, the specific error is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by trebolino, Mar 25, 2022.

1. trebolino
    trebolino Guest

Hello, I am here because for a couple of weeks I have had an error when trying to download any game from the xbox game pass, the specific error is this: error 0x80070005.

I don't know how to solve it and because of this I can't enjoy the games that xbox game pass offers, does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?

Here you have an example of what appears to me, it happens with any game that I try to install, help please.

error 0x80070057 al intentar instalar un juego de xbox game pass [​IMG]

psdt.:I am from Spain so my english is not perfect, sorry.

version en español:

Hola, estoy aqui porque desde hace un par de semanas tengo un error al intentar descargar cualquier juego del xbox game pass, el error especifico es este: error 0x80070005.

No se como solucionarlo y por eso no puedo disfrutar de los juegos que ofrece xbox game pass, alguien sabe que puedo hacer para solucionar este problema?

Aquí tenéis un ejemplo de lo que me aparece, me pasa con cualquier juego que intento instalar, ayuda por favor.

error 0x80070057 al intentar instalar un juego de xbox game pass [​IMG]

:)

trebolino, Mar 25, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: