Error 0x8004888d

Discus and support Error 0x8004888d in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm signed in now anyone else? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ov BEAST, Jan 22, 2014.

  1. Error 0x8004888d


    I'm signed in now anyone else?
     
    Dumyat Maeatae, Jan 22, 2014
    #16
  2. got told by customer service chap that apparently everyone with xb1 is affected by this.....havent tried logging back in yet though
     
    FX II Nakz 86, Jan 22, 2014
    #17
  3. KingABS
    KingABS Guest
    Alright everyone; it is now fixed for EVERYONE. if you get the error you may need to clean your cache by holding the power button on your xbox one console. Thank you for baring with us!
     
    KingABS, Jan 22, 2014
    #18
  4. Mehkween
    Mehkween Guest

    Error 0x8004888d

    My xbox is working now Error 0x8004888d :D the error code has gone away I just left it overnight and it fixed itself, hope the same happens for you guys Error 0x8004888d ;)
     
    Mehkween, Jan 22, 2014
    #19
  5. Sammee9
    Sammee9 Guest
    Mines gone down same as this, clearly still an issue :/
     
    Sammee9, Jan 25, 2014
    #20
  6. FabioVaresi
    FabioVaresi Guest
    I have same problem from two days now... Error 0x8004888d :(

    I cannot play anymore with my Xbox because I cannot log in Error 0x8004888d :(
     
    FabioVaresi, Jan 31, 2014
    #21
  7. MitchTR
    MitchTR Guest
    8004888D

    every first switch on.

    then on the second try i have some chances to connect.
     
    MitchTR, Jan 31, 2014
    #22
  8. MitchTR
    MitchTR Guest

    Error 0x8004888d

    reset the console.

    now it gives me 80a40002
     
    MitchTR, Feb 1, 2014
    #23
  9. FabioVaresi
    FabioVaresi Guest
    Any news or updates about the problem? I'm not able to,connect from 30th of January Error 0x8004888d :( I have seen many forums where a lot of person still have this issue!!
     
    FabioVaresi, Feb 2, 2014
    #24
  10. Shuboxx
    Shuboxx Guest
    @Fabian73, this problem was solved as it was a service issue with live.. Are you getting the same error code 0x8004888D or are you getting some different error?

    One other thing you could check is logging into the live account associated with your gamertag.. Sometimes Microsoft servers will see a constant login as a hacked account and suspends it.. I've had this happen twice in a week to me.
     
    Shuboxx, Feb 2, 2014
    #25
  11. FabioVaresi
    FabioVaresi Guest
    No the problem is not solved at all. I already spoke 2 days ago with Microsoft customer service and they informed me still thousands of person having same issue. I can post you also many other forums where they still report same error.

    So.. Once again: any news about the issue?

    btw... I'm posting right now with my live account. It works everywhere, the problem is 100% linked to xbox one.
     
    FabioVaresi, Feb 2, 2014
    #26
  12. Shuboxx
    Shuboxx Guest
    @Lenders, the 0x80a40002 is a DNS issue between your xbox, your modem and xbox live. My suggestion to you is to fully power off both devices (pull out power cords, leave modem disconnected for 30 seconds), then power each device up starting with modem, then
    the xbox once an internet connection has been established at the modem. You should then be able to establish a connection to live services.
     
    Shuboxx, Feb 2, 2014
    #27
  13. FabioVaresi
    FabioVaresi Guest

    Error 0x8004888d

    FabioVaresi, Feb 2, 2014
    #28
  14. FabioVaresi
    FabioVaresi Guest
    FabioVaresi, Feb 3, 2014
    #29
  15. MitchTR
    MitchTR Guest
    PROBLEM SOLVED

    't was a server side problem

    They gave me one month free live and now i can log in

    Still seen 1 error logging in again but just once.

    Piece of advice: if u have this kind of problem get phone help.
     
    MitchTR, Feb 15, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Error 0x8004888d

Loading...
  1. Error 0x8004888d - Similar Threads - Error 0x8004888d

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. sign in error code 0x8004888D

    in XBoX on Consoles
    sign in error code 0x8004888D: Cant sign in error code 0x8004888D is this a fault of mine or is microsoft having issues anyone who has any knowledge on this could you shed some light on this issue...