error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

Discus and support error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Hill1, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Kevin Hill1
    Kevin Hill1 Guest

I found this thread but nothing from it worked.

:)

Kevin Hill1, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Kevin Hill1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Kevin Hill1,

We appreciate you for sharing this concern with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're experiencing issues signing-in to the Xbox app or Microsoft Store app due to error 0x8000000d. Let's work together to sort this issue.

Firstly, let's try resetting the Microsoft Store cache. Here are the steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

3. Wait for the command to complete and the Microsoft Store to open.

If resetting the Microsoft Store cache doesn't work, let's try resetting the Xbox app. Here are the steps:

1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Scroll down and click on Xbox.

4. Click on Advanced options.

5. Click on Reset.

If none of the above steps work, let's try updating your Microsoft account. Here are the steps:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com.

2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

3. Click on Security.

4. Click on Update info.

5. Follow the prompts to update your account information.

If this doesn't work, please make sure to proceed with this link in order to troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows.

If you're still experiencing issues after trying all of the above steps, please let me know and we can explore other options for you.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Forums
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

"An illegal state change was requested"

When you say Windows settings, do you mean Microsoft store or other Windows app? Just to know exactly what app or where you are receiving this error.

And about the "0x8000000D" error, do you receive it as soon as you open Xbox App on Windows?
  5. Subangelis Win User

Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.
  6. goblinmordazz Win User

Halo the master chief collection

No,the game is only in the xbox app and microsoft store. So i cant uninstall it in this apps and install it give me a error
Thema:

1. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app - Similar Threads - error 0x8000000d cant

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  7. error 0x8000000d, cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant login: I get error 0x8000000d, whenever I try to login into the Minecraft Launcher. I found this thread and nothing there worked. I just created and bought Minecraft, and I can't even play it. Please...
  8. How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?: Xbox live app saying An illegal state change was requested 3d956fd9-5d58-40fc-bc8f-e13287a91b7f
  9. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, An illegal state change was requested - Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, An illegal state change was requested - Error 0x8000000D: I recently added a second email to my microsoft account to consolidate everything as I didn't want to lose my old xbox profile. Since then, I've signed up for xbox games pass and attempted to sign...
  10. Error Code: 0x8000000D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x8000000D: Hello, Downloaded Forza 7 demo. Because I wanted to try out the game and wanted to see if it was something for me. Unfortunately, I get there always the error code "0x8000000D". Have already...