¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU...

Discus and support ¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hola que tal, espero me puedan ayudar con un problema que tengo con el The Division 2, lo compre el viernes y no he podido jugarlo, cada vez que... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlxPadilla, Jan 2, 2020.

1. AlxPadilla
    AlxPadilla Guest

¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU...

Hola que tal, espero me puedan ayudar con un problema que tengo con el
    The Division 2
    , lo compre el viernes y no he podido jugarlo, cada vez que inicio me sale el siguiente mensaje "¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN?", ya probé:
    • Reinstalar e instalar el juego (hasta 4 veces)
    • Borre cache del xbox
    • Restaure el Xbox a 0
    • Reinicie
    • Mi cuenta esta como principal en mi xbox (es la única cuenta que tengo)
    • Ya probé en otro xbox y el problema sigue apareciendo solamente en ese juego.

Ya no se que más hacer, solo tengo mi cuenta en el xbox y fue con cual lo compre, ese mismo día adquirí el Breakpoint y no me falla, ninguno me falla más que el The Division 2.

El soporte de Xbox no me responde las llamadas, espero me puedan ayudar porque ya no se que hacer con este juego ¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU... :(.

¿sabrán alguna solución?, gracias!

[Edit - Translation] - Hi, how are you? I hope you can help me with a problem that I have with The Division 2, I bought it on Friday and I couldn't play it, every time I start I get the following message "ARE YOU THE OWNER OF THIS
    GAME OR APPLICATION?" I already tried:

Reinstall and install the game (up to 4 times)

Clear xbox cache

Reset the Xbox to 0

Restart

My account is as main in my xbox (it is the only account I have)

I already tried another xbox and the problem still appears only in that game.

I no longer know what else to do, I only have my account in the Xbox and it was with which I bought it, that same day I acquired the Breakpoint and it does not fail me, none fails me more than The Division 2.

Xbox support doesn't answer my calls, I hope you can help me because I don't know what to do with this game anymore ¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU... :(.

Will you know any solution? Thank you!

¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU... [​IMG]

:)

AlxPadilla, Jan 2, 2020
  2. AlxPadilla Win User

¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU THE OWNER OF THIS GAME OR APPLICATION? - The Division 2

Perfect, I have not tried to communicate with ubisoft support, but now that you mention it I will do it on Thursday, since as you say, yesterday and today for holidays the support service is not available.

Again, I thank you for helping me solve this problem, any news you have about it will inform you.

Thank you very much, a hug, KilRoY1166.
  3. KilRoY1166 Win User

¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU THE OWNER OF THIS GAME OR APPLICATION? - The Division 2

The translation was perfect, don't worry.

It seems that for Microsoft you bought and is the owner of the game, but for Ubisoft servers not.

Have you made an attempt with Ubisoft support? While wait for Microsoft phone support answer, I will make a try with The Division support if was you

Ubisoft the division 2 support

Unfortunately while I was there to copy the URL I read that is also closed 31-01 for holiday...
  4. AlxPadilla Win User

Hola que tal, ya he probado todas las opciones que salen en el link que me proporcionaste pero ninguna me sirve :(

[Translation - Hi, how are you? I've already tried all the options that appear in the link you provided me but none of them works for me :(]
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Hola!

Te dejo las soluciones al error en este link (puedes cambiar el idioma en la parte de abajo de la pagina)

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x803F8001

[Edit - Translation] - Hello!

I leave the solutions to the error in this link (you can change the language at the bottom of the page)

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x803F8001
  6. AlxPadilla Win User

No, I still can't solve my problem. :(
Thema:

1. ¿ERES EL DUEÑO DE ESTE JUEGO O APLICACIÓN? - The Division 2 [Edit - Translation] - ARE YOU... - Similar Threads - ¿ERES DUEÑO ESTE

2. Starfield unable to play on cloud EST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield unable to play on cloud EST: Unable to play Starfield Cloud Gaming on Xbox One 99b6aa68-b255-4656-85cd-4e584cca6a03
  3. Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?: Hello I would like to know about Game Pass Ultimate is it available on Xbox 360? Can I play the game on my Xbox 360 console with this subscription . I ask before redeeming my Microsoft reward...
  4. le code en arrière de la carte est endommagé, elle est de 50$

in XBoX on Windows
    le code en arrière de la carte est endommagé, elle est de 50$: [img] i don’t see the code je ne vois pas le code ae50e96b-35a7-404b-aee8-a7eac0334275
  5. If I pay the game pass subscription on xbox its effect my gold subscription? / Est ce que...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I pay the game pass subscription on xbox its effect my gold subscription? / Est ce que...: I would like to know if its effect gold because I do not want to pay another subscription that removes gold and that I no longer have a subscription after 1 month Je voudrais savoir si sa effect...
  6. My Xbox App keeps crashing / Mon application Xbox est lente et se ferme toute seule en...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App keeps crashing / Mon application Xbox est lente et se ferme toute seule en...: FRENCH: Je suis pas sûr qui m'adresser, le support téléphonique Windows me renvoit au support téléphonique Xbox et eux me renvoient encore au support Windows, qui me laisse en attente. Dès que...
  7. Mon compte est bloqué[My account is blocked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mon compte est bloqué[My account is blocked]: Mon compte est bloqué malgré le changement de mot de passe et les formulaires reçus outlook ne veux pas débloquer mon compte par ce que j'ai raté mon mot de passe plusieurs fois [Translation - My...
  8. Où est Kinect? [Where's Kinect?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Où est Kinect? [Where's Kinect?]: Bonjour. J'ai une xbox one s, je cherche avoir un kinect, que je trouve très intéressant, et pour pouvoir avoir le côté multijoueur et sympa pour des soirées entre amis par exemple. Mais je ne...
  9. Crysis 1-2-3 is free with ea access, but paying in the store. ( Crysis 1-2-3 est gratuit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis 1-2-3 is free with ea access, but paying in the store. ( Crysis 1-2-3 est gratuit...: Crysis 1-2-3 is free with ea access, but I can't download these games. He send me to the store to buy it. ( Crysis 1-2-3 est gratuit avec ea access, mais je ne peux pas télécharger ces jeux. Il me...
  10. me dice que no soy dueño del juego

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me dice que no soy dueño del juego: hola lo que pasa es que compre cuatro juegos, y en mi cuenta aparece que son mios, pero a la hora de jugar me dice que compre el juego, entonces no se cual sera el error. mi cuenta es: [mod...