Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

Discus and support Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karen Ciulla, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Karen Ciulla
    Karen Ciulla Guest

In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting.

:)

Karen Ciulla, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Karen! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your parental permission. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

You can disable the parental permission by signing in to your parent account on account.microsoft.com > family settings > Find your family member's name and click More options > then disable the purchase restrictions and parental settings.

> Turn off Needs organizer approval to buy things toggle.

> Disable purchase requests through email, turn on Email me when they get stuff toggle.

> Turn off the "Ask to Buy" feature.

> Manage the maturity settings.

You may also check this link for reference: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr...y-safety-f30d6801-165d-9f86-3fe7-063245c0449b

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. IKAM1K4Z3 Win User

Profile Picture

You can’t change an child account to an adult account. Even when the parent gives “permission” it will not let you. You will have to wait until the account is eligible to be an adult.
  4. Kimberlu82 Win User

Verifying my children's accounts for Xbox live

It's true. Microsoft Account requires a .50 charge for parental permission, it's to prove you are an adult. Did they make US accounts?
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live funcionality does not work

Is your account a Child or Adult account? If you are under 18 and it is a Child account your parents will need to set your permissions to allow it.
  6. onyxishere Win User

can't get the free gold trial

Sorry to hear you're having issues. If you are under 18 then the service considers you a minor and you will need permission from the parental account for your gamertag to do this. Changing the settings to adult on the console does not make it think the
    gamertag is an adult account so permission is still required.
Thema:

1. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account - Similar Threads - Erase Parental Permissions

2. Gift card code 3 got erased

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card code 3 got erased: Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>: Damaged gift card scrached the middle number set off unreadable 625acca0-5e43-4fea-8652-75e865cc54b6
  5. Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?: My friend plays Starfield on Xbox Gamepass PC and I’m staying with them for a while and have no access to my own PC. I, too, have xbox gamepass PC and was wondering if I signed into my xbox...
  6. All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?: I was trying to make a speedrun vid by using snagit when I put the usb all my data got erased here is what i got in my usb. A plethora of memes, mcpacks for minecraft edu, presentations, snagit...
  7. How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...: How can I erase the family settings on an Xbox 360 such as parental guidance if the previous owner did not erase everything before selling it, I use the console to stream, I tried opening internet...
  8. How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?: I somehow have added a useless gamertag to my email address/microsoft account and it has been causing me problems. Unfortunately I'm unable to setup a Capcom ID along with issues with other 3rd...
  9. I need to erase an email and add one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to erase an email and add one: I need to delete an email and add one c9a9cf74-1694-44c6-b766-6131cd5016bd
  10. My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?: My FIFA get update but I cancel it after that FIFA be erased how can İ fiks it ed0f4406-8c3f-4d12-ac06-5517ef707de6