Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

Discus and support Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cerkaz, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Cerkaz
    Cerkaz Guest

Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC).

For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming these episodes are broken and they are not part of the local files, so half of the game concept is missing here.

The xbox version has an dlc with the episodes to install them locally, however this DLC isn't available on PC.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/quantum-break-episode-pack/BTFX9X917FR3

This might also make some achivement unobtainable as you need to watch episodes to get them.

is the only option to watch on youtube? (Youtube versions that's gonna end up missing some choices you make quatum ripples) or is there a collection somewhere with all episodes including ripples?

:)

Cerkaz, Jun 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

remedy has stated they will not be patching the windows 10 version, you can ask them about a solution but I don't think you're going to find one. They've likely stopped hosting the files
  3. Cerkaz Win User

unfortunate it's been negelected pretty good game, i notice it suffers from lightning issue aswell.

Guess youtube videos it is.
  4. Cerkaz Win User

It's not, pc version is 40GB the episode pack is 70 GB. At least i don't see any way to get them on the pc pack.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I believe the PC version already has them contained in it. Leaving them out was mostly due to the 500GB Xbox One HD.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Does the issue only happen to this particular game? I assume you don't have any problem with your other games.

There's a possibility that it's really a game bug specific to that game or its pack. We could try the solutions below.

- Install all available add-ons for that game:
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

- Delete local saves and re-sync with the cloud:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.

- Alternatively, try to reset your router. It's possible that it's an internet connection issue. Turn it off, unplug from its power source then wait few minutes before turning it back on. You could as well try to connect to a different network like your mobile data hotspot.

If you've tried everything and you're still having that issue, please file a bug to Team Xbox so they can properly investigate it. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Best regards,
Thema:

1. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken - Similar Threads - Episode pack missing

2. Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?: Have tried various ways to get it to work. But I just end up being sent to the store where it isn’t available to download. b211403f-aaf9-41b2-928f-6462cf1350a7
  3. Anyone having issues with downloading Expanse Episode 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having issues with downloading Expanse Episode 2?: The release was today and still is not available for download. 47859221-d022-45ba-9eb0-432f59972e66
  4. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?: I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I...
  5. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...
  6. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  7. Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?: Am I still able to download minecraft story mode episodes? I bought them a while back and finally got my xbox 360 internet working so I could download them. It keeps giving me an error message of...
  8. Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes: I have bought Batman telltale series and I cannot download episodes 2-5 even though I have the season pass from the disc, I have tried checking the add-ons and I can only download the episode 2...
  9. How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer: I picked up this game from Game Pass today. I'm trying to get it to work so we can play the 2 player mode. I sign in first as one profile when I start the game. I select the 2 player option. It...
  10. Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. Currently playing on PC. Trying to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3). It only has Episode 1 available for free with gamepass. When I try to download the...