Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

Discus and support Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; peggle 2 hardly pushed anything. EPIC are working on a game for consoles they have 3 projects going on Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"


    peggle 2 hardly pushed anything. EPIC are working on a game for consoles they have 3 projects going on
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #31
  2. I thought EPIC were all about the future of the mobile market now? At least, I'm sure I read something along those lines. Either way, they're a great studio and I'd welcome anything they can release if they can keep the standards up to what Gears set as
    the baseline.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 24, 2014
    #32
  3. I think the reason there is confusion is because it's so similar to the Unreal Engine 3 tech demo from a few years back. Both feature a rainy-night-time scene with neon lights.

    EDIT: The video is old because it's the same video that features the Unreal Engine 3 tech demo mentioned above (as in NOT Unreal Engine 4) from as far back as 2011 (and even says as much in the video's title), but the article is new. That's what's causing
    the confusion.

    ...I knew it looked familar.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 24, 2014
    #33
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

    @LOL the evolve video is a new video devs even said it was
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #34
  5. [quote user="Dangerboy4020"]Actually, best thing would be for you to stop spamming your "breaking news" links to another website, but that clearly won't happen.[/quote]

    Lofty is a credited user. He brings a lot to the table with his posts and like many here, he generates a lot of discussion. I think anyone that frequents here would back that up. Saying that he is spamming news links from an outlet related to this site is
    like jumping on someone who linked in something from the news wire. The video may be old or familiar at least but the article is new. If you have issues with that, please take it to PM to ensure that the topic stays on rails.

    Back on topic, is it just me or does anyone stamp an approval seal on anything that has "powered by Unreal" on it lol.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 24, 2014
    #35
  6. Lofty spams a lot of messages, sure, but they're almost always the positive, discussion-inducing kind. Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics" ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 25, 2014
    #36
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    me and lofty always post usefull stuff. @CLOUD the unreal 4 engine is made by EPIC they have also made it a paid subscription for devs something like $19 a month or something anyone can sign up to it
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 25, 2014
    #37
  8. Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

    You sure do mate. There's a select few that really pitch in the effort to bring the news in and keep chats going. Love you all to pieces for it! Makes my day coming here and seeing a bunch of news and stuff to read Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics" :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #38
  9. Lofty Who Win User

    Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

    Oooppps.

    Can a Moderator please lock this one, I didn't see the other thread about this lol
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

    You sure do mate. There's a select few that really pitch in the effort to bring the news in and keep chats going. Love you all to pieces for it! Makes my day coming here and seeing a bunch of news and stuff to read :D
  11. Goth Vampirella Win User

    Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

    I don't know if any game can push
    this generation like Peggle 2 did, however, I'll sit back and watch. :p
  12. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

    Don't know,they didn't talk much.

    Only to advertise their new PC game and Unreal 4 engine.

    Maybe at E3,they will start to show what are their plans for this generation.
  13. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

    epic are not with microsoft but they are in support of them. as of right now they are just making PC games. i dont know about multiplats.
Thema:

Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

Loading...
  1. Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics" - Similar Threads - Epic teases high

  2. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  3. Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic: Hello! I play a lot of games that are not in those "big" launchers. And the Xbox App seems to have a nice leap with the possiblity to soon have a proper handheld mode. My question now is there a...
  4. Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde)

    in XboX Insiders
    Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde): . submitted by /u/Time_Marionberry_629 [link] [comments]
  5. Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher

    in XboX Insiders
    Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher: Question, Is there a way adding a game that isn't on any popular launcher? a game that have independent launcher and executable I'm trying to Add Retail version of Final Fantasy XIV into Xbox...
  6. Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...: The Xbox app is no showing Epic Games Store games in the library, even though they appear on the most recent list. Since the last update, they’re not showing up as installed under the library or...
  7. How do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?: I am part of Xbox Insider and my Xbox App is updated to the Xbox Insider version, but on Steam I can only find the account link in the settings, my games do not appear in the library. submitted...
  8. How to unlink an Xbox account that isn’t connected to an epic account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink an Xbox account that isn’t connected to an epic account?: I’m trying to connect my alt account to my Xbox that was previously unlinked to an account that I don’t have anymore, but I can’t relink it to another account? 0bfc9c38-3eff-4ee8-9d00-42c79d2077e7
  9. Xbox and epic games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and epic games: So I’ve been a PlayStation player for years and just recently I saw that the Xbox was doing much better so switched besides that I opened Fortnite and it didn’t give me an option to just log into...
  10. Help needed for using Unreal Game Engine by Epic Games.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed for using Unreal Game Engine by Epic Games.: I was making games on Unreal Engine when, suddenly, the screen hung and flashed, showing "A D3D11 compatible GPU (Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0) is required to run the engine."...