EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

Discus and support EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My run and gun games are among my favorites....Rainbow Six, Crackdown, ahh heck, I'd be listing half my games. Love them all! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!


    My run and gun games are among my favorites....Rainbow Six, Crackdown, ahh heck, I'd be listing half my games. Love them all!
     
    BizarroMantis, Apr 29, 2014
    #16
  2. ok well i'll put it this way then...after so long of doing it its mindless to me....after over 15 years of FPS's I can usually throw in an shooter and instantly be pretty decent at it in choosing what do it/when to do it/how to do it...etc...these games
    today atleast to me don't require that much strategy imo they're setup for the lower IQ people.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 29, 2014
    #17
  3. Well, I can't argue with that U Go. In fact, many people of the older persuasion would argue how games are not as difficult as they used to be while some will argue how some of today's games are some of the hardest games ever made... It's all perception.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

    EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

    My run and gun games are among my favorites....Rainbow Six, Crackdown, ahh heck, I'd be listing half my games. Love them all!
  5. Zero Divided Win User

    EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

    i believe U Go 6 FT BeLOW is talking about a game that he wants, but doesn't exist, i'm talking about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX7XDJbgtO0, and ZombieDeano is talking about
    this game.

    sadly either are MMO style games. but i have backed HABITAT and looking to playing that... in a long time...
  6. WraithofWolves Win User

    EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

    I want a Lego Star Wars build your own adventure game for Xbox One! Like Minecraft but with Lego's and maybe a touch of MMO stuff. Imagine building your dream ship and actually getting to pilot it from planet to planet and also engaging in ship to ship battles!
    It would be truly epic!
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

    EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

    Well, I can't argue with that U Go. In fact, many people of the older persuasion would argue how games are not as difficult as they used to be while some will argue how some of today's games are some of the hardest games ever made... It's all perception.
  8. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

    ok well i'll put it this way then...after so long of doing it its mindless to me....after over 15 years of FPS's I can usually throw in an shooter and instantly be pretty decent at it in choosing what do it/when to do it/how to do it...etc...these games
    today atleast to me don't require that much strategy imo they're setup for the lower IQ people.
Thema:

EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

Loading...
  1. EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!! - Similar Threads - EPIC MMO SPACE

  2. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  3. Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic: Hello! I play a lot of games that are not in those "big" launchers. And the Xbox App seems to have a nice leap with the possiblity to soon have a proper handheld mode. My question now is there a...
  4. Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde)

    in XboX Insiders
    Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde): . submitted by /u/Time_Marionberry_629 [link] [comments]
  5. Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher

    in XboX Insiders
    Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher: Question, Is there a way adding a game that isn't on any popular launcher? a game that have independent launcher and executable I'm trying to Add Retail version of Final Fantasy XIV into Xbox...
  6. Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...: The Xbox app is no showing Epic Games Store games in the library, even though they appear on the most recent list. Since the last update, they’re not showing up as installed under the library or...
  7. How do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?: I am part of Xbox Insider and my Xbox App is updated to the Xbox Insider version, but on Steam I can only find the account link in the settings, my games do not appear in the library. submitted...
  8. How to unlink an Xbox account that isn’t connected to an epic account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink an Xbox account that isn’t connected to an epic account?: I’m trying to connect my alt account to my Xbox that was previously unlinked to an account that I don’t have anymore, but I can’t relink it to another account? 0bfc9c38-3eff-4ee8-9d00-42c79d2077e7
  9. Xbox and epic games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and epic games: So I’ve been a PlayStation player for years and just recently I saw that the Xbox was doing much better so switched besides that I opened Fortnite and it didn’t give me an option to just log into...
  10. Help needed for using Unreal Game Engine by Epic Games.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed for using Unreal Game Engine by Epic Games.: I was making games on Unreal Engine when, suddenly, the screen hung and flashed, showing "A D3D11 compatible GPU (Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0) is required to run the engine."...