Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

Discus and support Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mirelle sweeney, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

Hi,

Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to?

:)

mirelle sweeney, Dec 25, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

Hi there,

there is no option to move items etc from one Xbox Live Account to another, but since it's Fortnite related, there might be an alternate solution.

I think the content for Fortnite is linked to the Fortnite account (Epic account) and that can be linked to a different Xbox Live Account.

For example this link shows how to connect a Epic Account to a console account (via the website):

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-link-my-console-account-to-my-epic-games-account-using-the-web&p=all

Keep in mind to not use the Xbox Live Accounts or Epic Accounts when on a console, since this could result in a new Epic Account being created.

I do advise you to contact Epic Support first so they can confirm the steps to take to make this possible before trying something. The earlier mentioned link has a Contact options.
  3. ljaadc Win User

Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account"
    I have gone to the Epic Games website, logged in using the Xbox link, used my xbl credentials, and it logs me in. However, under Accounts/Connections Xbox is not connected. When I click on connect, I get the message that this xbl account is associated
    to another account. It's a never ending circle.
  4. AndenMcLeod Win User

help to delete a linked epic account

How do i disconnect my epic games account without the epic games account? i recently went to link my xbox to epic and it said already linked to an account i have no clue what the account email or passwords is I do not know the display name
  5. Infinity At0Mic Win User

Compte epic games

hello a long time ago I linked my Xbox account to my epic game account, but I lost the credentials of this account. So I create a new Epic Games account but when I want to associate my Xbox account it tells me that this account is already associated with
    another account.

How can i do ?

Sorry for my english il french
  6. JayC095 Win User

I am having an issue linking my Xbox account to switch

Thank you for the help. How do I found out the email I may have used through epic games to link through my Microsoft account? I may have made another on accident since I thought I linked it to my primary email but every time I try to link it on epic games with my primary email name it says it’s already linked to another account so I assume I may have used a different username
Thema:

Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

1. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not... - Similar Threads - Epic games says

2. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  5. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  6. Epic games and xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games and xbox: I tried linking my Xbox account to my epic games account only to find out that it was already previously linked. I was able to log in twice using my xbox account and could see that the email...
  7. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  8. How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox: I cant manage to get into my epic games account but I can get into the xbox account just fine I don't have the Authinicator for the epic games account but do have it for the xbox account because...
  9. cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu: I cant open the epic games launcher and it is very slow. Sometimes is says something is wrong with my gpu, and I have restarted my pc over and over but nothing is working...
  10. Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...: Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been associated with another epic games account but it don’t say I have one connected...