Epic Games failing to process credentials

Discus and support Epic Games failing to process credentials in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I've been trying to log in to Epic Games using my Xbox account, but I keep getting the error message saying that it has 'failed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lance Cole, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Lance Cole
    Lance Cole Guest

Hey Microsoft,

I've been trying to log in to Epic Games using my Xbox account, but I keep getting the error message saying that it has 'failed to process credentials from the external login system'. I saw someone else asked the same question in 2022, but I am signing in for the first time. Under 'Privacy' in my Microsoft account, it says I have not signed in to Epic Games.

Thanks

:)

Lance Cole, Dec 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

All linking and login happens o their servers. you'd have to contact epic.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox not linking to Epic Games

5. Vinny #1 Win User

fortnite epic account

Go to the Fortnite website and sign in using your Xbox credentials. Then you will see your epic account linked to the game.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox

Epic Games recommends creating a new Epic account for each platform from which you play: PC, Xbox, and Playstation. When you played on console, Fortnite created a temporary Epic account for you based on your Xbox Live or PSN
    credentials, and signing in to the
    Fortnite Website
    with your XBL/PSN credentials will allow you to promote it to a full Epic account.

Do not use the credentials for any existing Epic account. If you get an "account already linked" error message, you are most likely trying to use an email address or display name that is already in use.

If you have previously linked an Epic account to multiple platforms, you will want to contact Epic Support to properly move your linked accounts over without deleting your progress.

Once you've created your new Epic account (or promoted your console account to a full Epic account), you can return to Fortnite Scout and view your console stats with your new Epic username.
Thema:

1. Epic Games failing to process credentials - Similar Threads - Epic Games failing

2. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  5. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  6. Epic games and xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games and xbox: I tried linking my Xbox account to my epic games account only to find out that it was already previously linked. I was able to log in twice using my xbox account and could see that the email...
  7. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  8. How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox: I cant manage to get into my epic games account but I can get into the xbox account just fine I don't have the Authinicator for the epic games account but do have it for the xbox account because...
  9. Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC): ENGLISH (GB) SUBMIT A REQUEST MY ACTIVITIES SIGN OUT SEGA Support My activities Request #643553 LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify Installion [img] Annmarie Ogier1987 16 minutes...
  10. Epic Xmas morning fail-not a single game we own is compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Xmas morning fail-not a single game we own is compatible: This stinks. We have loads of games, some bought within the last few months and not-a-single-one-will play. I saw "backwards compatibility" and assumed when we put a man on the moon almost 50...