Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

Discus and support Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ENGLISH (GB) SUBMIT A REQUEST MY ACTIVITIES SIGN OUT SEGA Support My activities Request #643553 LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by annaogier1987, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

ENGLISH (GB)

SUBMIT A REQUEST

MY ACTIVITIES SIGN OUT

1. SEGA Support

2. My activities
    Request #643553

LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify Installion

• Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC) [​IMG]

Annmarie Ogier1987

16 minutes ago

Dear Sir/Madam

I pre-ordered Football Manager 2024 a few weeks ago from Smyth's Toys recently got the game through the post Monday now I downloaded it but when I went to play it it came up with the error code on Epic Games LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify Installion I have done everything on Google said to do even went on Epic Games Forum too I verified the games files well nothing wrong error still persists, even deleted the web cache folder restarted the PC still wouldn't launch, I have updated my Graphics Driver I have updated my Windows too I have Direct X 11 which is the right one disabled administrator privileges still wouldn't launch even disabled my firewall the game still wouldn't launch. I also also disabled background applications still the game wouldn't launch. I have uninstalled Epic and reinstalled many times it still wouldn't launch and I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Football Manager numerous times and moved it to a different hard drive location and still the game wouldn't launch error code still persists. I've also tried run as administrator error code is still persisting. When I've got to where the application is it comes up with is not a valid WIN32 application even Football Manager 2024 Pre Game Editor will not work comes up with the same error code even when I've got to the file location it also says is not a valid WIN32 application I've gone to trouble shooter it says incaptiable application it's quite odd considering I have only one issue with Football Manager 2024 but I can play Football Manager 2023 without issues what else can i do to get this error code gone? would it be because I have Windows 7 could that be that's causing the issue ? I've tried to see what else the issue could be and I can't find what the issue or what's causing it not to launch please can you help me as I really am eager to play this game. I just wonder if I did move to Windows 10 I wonder if the issue would go away and if it didn't what then?

:)

annaogier1987, Nov 9, 2023
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Error code C000-0013

3. denis97g Win User

xbox 360 cant read disc and usb for system update gives error 22FB-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013

4. WPAK Win User

Fehlercode

Hi there,

this errorcode may mean that you might have accidentally removed the game disc from the disc tray while the system was updating, or your game disc might be dirty or damaged

Please try all the steps mentioned at:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-c000-0013

If that fails you will need to set up a repair for the console via
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    or by contacting Xbox Support

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat), to contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us like mentioned on the link
  5. Donniehun Win User

Please Help ! Status code - 3151-5=351F-B800-oF00-C000-0013

Error code C000-0013 occurs when you try to install an update from a disc

Overview

If you see error code C000-0013 when you’re trying to install an update from a disc, it means that you might have accidently removed the game disc from the disc tray while the system was updating or your game disc might be dirty or damaged.

Read this page to learn more about C000-0013 and what you should do about it.

If you see error code 3524-0000-####-####-####-#### (the rest of the digits in the sequence vary according to other factors, such as region) when you’re trying to download an Xbox Dashboard update, it means that the download failed.

Error code and message

Error code C000-0013 is preceded by the following message:

Can't Process the Update. If the problem persists, go to www.Xbox.com/support.

Problem

If you see this message and error code, you might have accidently removed the game disc from the disc tray while the system was updating, or your game disc might be dirty or damaged.

Solutions

•Reinsert or clean the game disc and restart the console. This will cause the installation process to restart.

•If you can connect the console to the Internet, this will also prompt you to begin the process of installing the update.

•If you are having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox LIVE, see Xbox LIVE connection problems.

Note You can also update your console software by first copying the update to a USB flash drive or CD. See

Troubleshoot console software update problems
  6. Jake Pickering Win User

Xbox App / Gaming Services - Consistent Problems

Windows 10 - although I think people have reported the same issue with win11.

Edit: I have added the error codes

Error when launching halo: Error code: (0x80070002)
    Error when trying to install/verify any game: (0x87e00196)
Thema:

Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

1. Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC) - Similar Threads - Epic Games error

2. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  5. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  6. Epic games and xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games and xbox: I tried linking my Xbox account to my epic games account only to find out that it was already previously linked. I was able to log in twice using my xbox account and could see that the email...
  7. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  8. How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox: I cant manage to get into my epic games account but I can get into the xbox account just fine I don't have the Authinicator for the epic games account but do have it for the xbox account because...
  9. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  10. When I try to connect my Xbox account to my epic games account it has a error message.

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to connect my Xbox account to my epic games account it has a error message.: Hello, when I wasn’t trying to link my Xbox account to my epic games account it had a error message that said it had something to do with the external login system. I have tried to connect my Xbox...