Epic account linking to Xbox error

Discus and support Epic account linking to Xbox error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I’m trying to link my epic account to my Xbox. I created an account with epic but when trying to link them it pops up a message saying there’s a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron Snow, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Aaron Snow
    Aaron Snow Guest

Hi I’m trying to link my epic account to my Xbox. I created an account with epic but when trying to link them it pops up a message saying there’s a temporary problem with service please try again and if it continues to not work try again later. This has been on going for a few days now. Why can’t I link, am I doing something wrong?

:)

Aaron Snow, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Aaron Snow Win User

All I’m trying to do is play rocket league with someone who has PlayStation and I guess in order to do so you have to have a epic account. I don’t know I’m lost, wish I could talk with someone
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Aaron S, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

This error message appears when you try to Associate an Epic Games account using a Microsoft account.
    If you already have an Xbox profile and are still experiencing the issue, make sure you are signed in to the correct Xbox profile. You can use incognito mode to bypass autofill and manually log in to the Xbox profile, you can learn more at the following link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/epic...he-external-login-system-error-a5720363821339

If the problem persists, I recommend contacting Epic Games support:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-my-epic/ac33891b-d2b7-42db-ac83-4ece3b8300ee

If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll be happy to help you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Aaron. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you send a photo or screenshot of the message you're receiving please?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Aaron Snow Win User

Ohhh ok I got ya. I thought this was a support forum lol. Thanks for the info I’ll keep searching
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I would like to help you a little more, but remember that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are all players like you who help other players solve basic problems, in these types of problems the only ones who can help you are support.
Thema:

1. Epic account linking to Xbox error - Similar Threads - Epic account linking

2. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  3. Why can’t I link my Xbox account to my epic account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I link my Xbox account to my epic account?: I don’t have access to the gmail linked within my epic account so I wanted to link my Xbox account for that I’d be able to log in. It keeps giving me an error even though all the information is...
  4. How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?: I'm trying to link my fortnite account to my new ps5 and I can't find which account is linked to my fortnite account on my xbox. It's the same way for Rocket League. I accidentally made a whole...
  5. how to link my xbox to my epic games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to link my xbox to my epic games account?: i’ve been trying to redeem a vbucks gift card onto my xbox ( the device i use to play fortnite ) however epic games says i’ve only linked my pc and mobile to my epic games account. when i try to...
  6. Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account: I can't get my Epic Games account to connect to my Xbox account. I've tried every route possible, even removing the permissions from my Microsoft account and trying to relink/grant them. It still...
  7. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  8. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  9. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8
  10. Random epics game account linked to my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random epics game account linked to my Xbox: Hi I’m hoping for some advice as it’s taking quite a while for Epic games help to get back to me. My son plays Fortnite on the Xbox and has loads of skins etc. for Xmas I have got him a PC to play...