Enter the Gungeon PC - No user signed in

Discus and support Enter the Gungeon PC - No user signed in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey all. I'm getting the error "No user signed in. Progress will not be saved." In the main menu of the game. This is in Windows 10, through the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andocretuse, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Andocretuse
    Andocretuse Guest

Hey all.

I'm getting the error "No user signed in. Progress will not be saved." In the main menu of the game. This is in Windows 10, through the xbox app. I am signed in.

I've tried:

- Logging out/back in

- Restarting

- Un/reinstalling the game

No luck. Any help?

:)

Andocretuse, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Do not worry about it! I hope you can get back to playing as soon as possible!
  3. Andocretuse Win User

Strange. I have one other which does have run as administrator, also the game lets me log my xbox account in in-game...
  4. Andocretuse Win User

Hi Christopher. Much appreciated. My version of Windows is up to date. (I have an optional feature update, version 21H1 available though.)
  5. Andocretuse Win User

Just about to head to bed but I'll ask them when I get a chance next. Thanks a lot for taking the time to help.
  6. Andocretuse Win User

I'm not getting the option to. Right clicking on the desktop shortcut doesn't show that option...
Thema:

1. Enter the Gungeon PC - No user signed in - Similar Threads - Enter Gungeon user

2. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  3. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  4. Enter the Gungeon for PC not reading save files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enter the Gungeon for PC not reading save files.: This is for Enter the Gungeon, which I play on the Xbox app for PC. I was just playing a few days ago and logged out normally. Today when I tried to start playing, all the save content was gone,...
  5. Enter the Gungeon PC - No user signed in

in XBoX on Windows
    Enter the Gungeon PC - No user signed in: Hey all. I'm getting the error "No user signed in. Progress will not be saved." In the main menu of the game. This is in Windows 10, through the xbox app. I am signed in. I've tried: - Logging...
  6. my enter the gungeon wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my enter the gungeon wont start: so im trying to play enter the gungeon on pc and when i boot it up the bullet kin face is small and then it quits the game 02c4960b-e603-43a2-86ab-9cf8abf62ca4
  7. Enter The Gungeon - Lost 200 Hours Worth Of Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Enter The Gungeon - Lost 200 Hours Worth Of Data: Lately I've been playing lots of Enter The Gungeon on my PC, I originally bought the game on my Xbox but I now play it on PC due to the game having Xbox Play Anywhere. Just recently all my data...
  8. Controller on enter the gungeon

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller on enter the gungeon: Hello, I am playing on xbox game pass for pc using a controller and keep encountering an issue where if I aim to the upper right it will bring down the top bar and close out of the game. I don't...
  9. Enter the Gungeon display issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Enter the Gungeon display issues: Hey all, I'm trying out Xbox Game Pass for PC and gave Enter the Gungeon a shot. However, whenever I start the game, the screen automatically rotates itself in a portrait position and I'm unable...
  10. Lost data in Enter the Gungeon

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost data in Enter the Gungeon: Hi, I'm subscribing xbox game pass and today i lost my all save data in Enter the Gungeon, I wanted to do something with that, but savedata is probably in some other folder than usual. Can...