Enquiry about Western Games appropriate for 9 year old boy

Discus and support Enquiry about Western Games appropriate for 9 year old boy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, im just wondering whether anybody knows of a Western Game, that is appropriate for me as I’m only 9 and I don’t like blood. Any suggestions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DayCactus304083, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Enquiry about Western Games appropriate for 9 year old boy

Hi there, im just wondering whether anybody knows of a Western Game, that is appropriate for me as I’m only 9 and I don’t like blood. Any suggestions please. Lachlan

:)

DayCactus304083, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Enquiry

Hi there, I’m just enquiring for my 9 year old Son, whom is looking for an Appropriate Western Game for the Xbox 1, if there is one that doesn’t have blood when playing as he gets really freaked out about it! Any suggestions please, he loves Action and Adventure
    Games! Cheers Dee

DayCactus304083, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Looking For Friends

I have an almost 9 year old little boy looking for kids his age to play minecraft with Enquiry about Western Games appropriate for 9 year old boy :)

RadObject9702, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest

The only thing I can recall was the gunslinger but that was for Xbox 360. That I think was treated T in the US. Red dead redemption is definitely rated M.

Spazpol, Jul 11, 2018
  5. The Gunslinger? Were you were speaking of "The Gunstringer" for xbox 360, the game that required the kinect sensor to play?

The only other Western style game that I feel was appropriate was "Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath" back on the original Xbox. It was rated T, but it was Western themed and didn't really have blood as I recall. Perhaps with original Xbox titles coming to Backwards
    compatibility, we can one day see that.

Wildboy Wiley, Jul 11, 2018
  6. You could try finding a western themed Roblox or Minecraft server maybe? Not really any real option's that aren't rated M.

GodsAssassin007, Jul 11, 2018
  7. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    The only western games that i could suggest are not rated for a 9 year old unfortunately, They are all rated M

DAZZA 433, Jul 21, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath mind you in some regions rated as T

M3tal Daz3, Jul 21, 2018
  9. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest
    Yeah, Gunstringer. My bad.

Also for the 360, there was Rango. It was only released physical so you would have to find a use copy and it is Xbox 360 only.

Rango Achievements

Spazpol, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: