Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles

Discus and support Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I wonder how the xbox live gold works with two users. We have two xboxes in the same house, with two the same users on both consoles since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Windyrunner, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windyrunner
    Windyrunner Guest

Hello.

I wonder how the xbox live gold works with two users.

We have two xboxes in the same house, with two the same users on both consoles since they are placed at separate locations.

Thing is that after my one year subscriptions ended and i took a break i can still play online, the other user have xbox live gold still, so i guess thats why i can play online, but my main console i am the main "owner" on the console without gold, but i
    still dont need live gold, but my sons account is also in there as a second user with live gold active. Is this how it works?

Just dont want to do anything wrong, we both can play online at same time together too.

Best Regards Ray

:)

Windyrunner, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Windyrunner Win User

It sounds like he has that console set as his Home console. If he has the console you're using set as his Home console, then you'll be able to share his Gold and any games his purchased. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
    No it’s me that have it as main console.

About sharing games i dont understand it, i bought a game on his account with my credit card. When he asked me to try it in livingroom i could login myself on my home console and download his new game.

But when i tried to login myself on his console to download a game from my account it didnt worked to start it.

So if i buy games on his profile on his console, i get it too on my console, find it strange
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

You may have it as your Home console, but it sounds like he has it has his Home console too. That's also why you're downloading games on that console when they are purchased on his account.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Family Gold Pack

Or to make it easier:

When you add a family member to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, you have to add it to the same console as the primary account holder. However, after you add that family member to your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, they can recover their account on a different
    console and still remain a part of the Family Pack. AND The Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack gives you four 12-month Gold memberships for less than the price of two.
  6. DominumStige Win User

2nd love gold? Or PS?

Hi!

It's possible to
    the same Gold subscription on two consoles in the family. That way you don't have to buy a new subscription.
Thema:

1. Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles - Similar Threads - Enough live gold

2. had enough of Microsoft xbox live a disgrace 6 weeks the game I play sends back all tech...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    had enough of Microsoft xbox live a disgrace 6 weeks the game I play sends back all tech...: I want a refund im finished with xbox 6 weeks ago I told you could not get tech help from wargaming support every message comes back you said you would contact them and you have not I've been with...
  3. Is Xbox Live Gold not enough for Fifa 23?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live Gold not enough for Fifa 23?: Hi, I bought the ultimate edition of FIFA 23 yesterday as well as a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, now when I try and play online multiplayer on Ultimate Team it tells me that I don’t...
  4. Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card: I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough for this" Rude! But seriously I can't redeem...
  5. Not enough storage on xbox 360 to install live update when i do have enough space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough storage on xbox 360 to install live update when i do have enough space: basically, im using a USB drive to install it, and it shows me error that I dont have enough, when i have over 50gbs free on my flash drive. Any help?? f0ff44cf-6b57-49db-9dcc-deeb7616ce22
  6. I had enough of cheaters on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had enough of cheaters on xbox live: I really fed up.with all [mod removed] with xbox live. Network speed has no issues due to the fiber with top speed. And, I do all the requirements to reduce the delay with controller command...
  7. Can't Connect to Xbox-Live, Requires Update, NOT ENOUGH STORAGE!??!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Xbox-Live, Requires Update, NOT ENOUGH STORAGE!??!: Hello, As you know by reading the subject I am having issues with xbox live, bla bla bla But i havent seen anything like this. I've gone through forums and tried everything. Won't work. As you...
  8. Enough is Enough 12 Years+ What the Heck Happen to Xbox Live I knew ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enough is Enough 12 Years+ What the Heck Happen to Xbox Live I knew ?: I Helped over the Past 12 years in getting Xbox Live to where it is today. What bothers me Is the Daily Outages We as gold Me members access of 70+ Dollars annually for What Daily Outages ? Heck...
  9. Xbox Live 12 month subscription is still pending even though I now have enough money for it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription is still pending even though I now have enough money for it.: My xbox live is on a 12-month auto-renewal, and it tried to renew but failed because I didn't have enough money on my card to do so. Earlier today I added £60 to my bank account, which is more...
  10. Cant conect to Live,it says im not "secure" enough?! plz help... very irritated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant conect to Live,it says im not "secure" enough?! plz help... very irritated ...: I try to sign into live, and a message comes up saying "Your account needs to be more secure. This is the only way we can send you security codes: (then it has my cell number listed) then it...