Enough is Enough 12 Years+ What the Heck Happen to Xbox Live I knew ?

Discus and support Enough is Enough 12 Years+ What the Heck Happen to Xbox Live I knew ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Helped over the Past 12 years in getting Xbox Live to where it is today. What bothers me Is the Daily Outages We as gold Me members access of 70+... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikro, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Mikro
    Mikro Guest

I Helped over the Past 12 years in getting Xbox Live to where it is today. What bothers me Is the Daily Outages We as gold Me members access of 70+ Dollars annually for What Daily Outages ? Heck in Summer 2002 50 xbox live beta testers Playing modified
    xbl Moto GP1 demo didn't have these kinds of Issues Halo 2 We Held are Breathe 2005 to today the xbox 360 xbox One generation of xbox live services are a Mess Xbox Needs to get this crap fixed. the plan was to have a stable system while still adding updates
    No Implement and watch it crash. take down part of the service crashing unforeseen issues. this is all Un acceptable we as gamers pay to much for this service for these kinds of Outages to go on. This stuff Needs to be better planned Applied in a non disruptive
    way.

:)

Mikro, Jun 29, 2015
  2. SO dissapointed

It advertised as soon as you come on to xbox.com I bought an xbox one for this game and no multiplayer games.Thys had to anticipate this many people trying to play it a shame over 12 years of xbox live ( I think ) and they still cant there act together.Come
    on enough is enough.

Cgar-2EA03449-110D-44FD-BC0E-AF55ED7B2CD0, Jun 29, 2015
  3. 80151001 error cannot connect please try again later

Well its been three days and i think that is long enough what the heck is going on why cant i connect to xbox

ihateturtles2, Jun 29, 2015
  4. Enough is Enough 12 Years+ What the Heck Happen to Xbox Live I knew ?

50 people had less trouble on a network than millions? Now that is a shocker.

Plus don't buy your sub from Microsoft. 12 months Gold can be had for $40 from Amazon, shop around and you can find it even cheaper. Buying direct is the worst possible option.

NonSportsGirl, Jun 29, 2015
  5. Mikro
    Mikro Guest
    I am One of the Original core Xbox Live Beta testers I was on xbl before accounts went live in spring 2002 on Original Xbox I got to test things like xbox nic to server connectivity I also was the first to try a credit union issues debit/credit card
    to sign up I was on xbl before Major Nelson aka Larry Hryb ever thought of his dream job I was on xbl when Eric Neustadter and xbox networking team were figuring things out. Unbelievable most everyone still here. So who's Trolling now ?

Mikro, Jun 30, 2015
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    If OP was part of the Original team, He would have icons on his gamer tag to prove it.

I smell a rat.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 31, 2018
  7. NonSportsGirl Win User

50 people had less trouble on a network than millions? Now that is a shocker.

Plus don't buy your sub from Microsoft. 12 months Gold can be had for $40 from Amazon, shop around and you can find it even cheaper. Buying direct is the worst possible option.
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

If OP was part of the Original team, He would have icons on his gamer tag to prove it.

I smell a rat.
  9. Mikro Win User

I am One of the Original core Xbox Live Beta testers I was on xbl before accounts went live in spring 2002 on Original Xbox I got to test things like xbox nic to server connectivity I also was the first to try a credit union issues debit/credit card
    to sign up I was on xbl before Major Nelson aka Larry Hryb ever thought of his dream job I was on xbl when Eric Neustadter and xbox networking team were figuring things out. Unbelievable most everyone still here. So who's Trolling now ?
  10. bowski477 Win User

12 year Xbox vet..had enough..

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  11. Geth Win User

12 year Xbox vet..had enough..

Its against TOS to be using Xbox for financial gain.
Thema:

1. Enough is Enough 12 Years+ What the Heck Happen to Xbox Live I knew ? - Similar Threads - Enough Enough Years+

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  6. Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”: My Xbox series S says that I do not have sufficient storage to take captures. I have tried deleting captures, restarting my Xbox, turning off captures restarting Xbox turning on captures. None of...
  7. Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with 'not enough space to capture': I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips literally 100s I don't know how to fix....
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...: I’m trying to buy v-bucks for my son. The Microsoft account is showing £18.00 but when he goes to purchase it gives the option of buying with Microsoft balance of £3.01 …. How can I sort this...
  10. 12 year Xbox vet..had enough..

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 year Xbox vet..had enough..: first thing..thanks for 12 years of entertainment..I was recently banned from spending on my account "no reasons givin" ..this action Microsoft took was uncalled for..along with costing me money I...