Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made!

Discus and support Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Bet_9454 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Embarrassed_Bet_9454, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made!

/u/Embarrassed_Bet_9454, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Lobbing Frags Win User

Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?

Halo MCC if you two want to enjoy one of the best gaming stories ever made (my opinion). The game has all the campaigns from halo 1-4!
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

Fixed the links for you Messiah. Thanks for the comparison between the two. Looks pretty good from what I can see. I was messing around with Twitch a few nights ago for the first time, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

is the HD pack only for campaign modes, or does it affect online graphics as well?

It's for both and is optional. There's a couple of comparison videos doing the rounds that shows the difference between the two.
  5. OrdealByFire Win User

SOCOM v. Call of Duty

Comparisons are between two things that AREN'T the same. Of course they aren't the same game.

SOCOM > CoD
  6. vader da slayer Win User

Xbox One Hardware

Diesel made a comment a ways up (quoting fail on me) that the XB1 uses GDDR3. Also the comparison I was making is not to be taken literally but more for just giving an idea of the small to no difference for the near future between the two graphically.

edit: @SirAngry (quote fail again)
Thema:

Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made!

1. Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made! - Similar Threads - Enjoy comparison between

2. Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....?: So I'm trying to connect my Xbox to my xfinity wifi, I gotta use there wifi pass this week bc you guys now don't charge yearly subscriptions (thanks btw). I saw that I have to contact my ISP......
  3. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  4. I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that...: I have been wondering if you can still use xbox game pass core games when the month is over but you are still a member eventhough another 25 have come out. 2587b53e-b071-47a6-a0c0-031aa7e28f4c
  5. Xbox needs to make this right. because of you, my birthday has been less than enjoyable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox needs to make this right. because of you, my birthday has been less than enjoyable.: Why did THIS get me a 2 day chat ban? As you can see, I only used the word [mod removed] I never actually called him one. At the most, I hinted that he was stupid and was a little rude, which is...
  6. Why can a different account on my XBox not enjoy the content I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can a different account on my XBox not enjoy the content I purchased?: My XBox is set to Home XBox. I purchased "The Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Collection: Necrom" under my XBox Games Pass account. My Wife has had an account on my XBox for years. She is listed as...
  7. Why is it I can't enjoy myself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it I can't enjoy myself?: I spend good money on my consoles video games and internet connection (various other subscriptions) why can't I mod my **** it doesn't hurt the company doesn't hurt you or me. Why gatekeep...
  8. f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...: f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version? 38c21a61-f2f7-475d-a978-a6309ecc2e95
  9. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6
  10. Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not...: Imagen how It would feel like drifting through the streets of Japan at night with a BMW M4 or a Nissan GTR with the gloss effect you guys have for the cars. Honestly I don't know how many people...