Enhanced Graphic Pack DLC for Age of Empires won't download

Discus and support Enhanced Graphic Pack DLC for Age of Empires won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my system storage capacity on my PC, so I made a clean Windows installation. I installed almost every game I had before upgrading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eescobar90, Aug 7, 2023.

1. eescobar90
    eescobar90 Guest

I recently upgraded my system storage capacity on my PC, so I made a clean Windows installation. I installed almost every game I had before upgrading my SSD. When I tried to download again AOE II DE, I noticed I wasn't being able to do it so I formatted the secondary SSD where I had the game installation running before upgrading my main SSD.

To format my gaming SSD seemed to solved the problem so far. I was able to download the game again and play it but... I haven't been able to install again the Enhanced Graphics Pack DLC for this game. An error keeps appearing every time I try to download it.

People on Microsoft gave some several steps to reset and restore both Windows Update and the Microsoft Store, but any of it worked and the error keeps coming up. They send me to the Age of Empires support team.

I got some new instructions to check system region, language, time zone and to restores Windows Update and Microsoft Store from Powershell... but the problem didn't got solved.

They send me to Xbox support team... I tried to schedule a phone call but the bot keep delivering an error while trying to make the call back.

So here I am, once again on the third day trying to figure out why in the world my Xbox store is no being able to install this Enhanced Graphics pack DLC.

Error 0x80070002.

I am a streamer on Twitch and I'd really love to stream AOE II DE with it's best graphics. I am having no trobule with any other game, so... people on Microsoft told me to ask for support directly to you.

Thanks for your time. I'll be glad to listen from you soon.

:)

eescobar90, Aug 7, 2023
  2. gary oakk Win User

Change Country

i want to purchase the egyptian premium pack for age of empire online
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

No me aparacen los dlc de age of empires 3 definite edition

[El texto que figura a continuación es una traducción automática y puede no ser exactamente el mismo que el texto original]

Hola,

gracias por ponerse en contacto con los foros de soporte técnico de Xbox. Entiendo que te falta un DLC que debería formar parte de tu Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Consulte los siguientes pasos sobre cómo recuperar su DLC faltante.

Problemas para descargar un DLC de Age III: DE – Soporte de Age of Empires

Si esto no resuelve el error, puedes enviar un ticket directamente al desarrollador desde aquí: Enviar una solicitud – Soporte de Age of Empires

Por favor, hágamelo saber si tiene más preguntas.

¡Gracias!

- Tali

[The text below is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are missing DLC that should be part of your Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Please view the following for steps on how to retrieve your missing DLC.

Trouble downloading an Age III: DE DLC – Age of Empires Support

If this does not resolve the error, you may submit a ticket directly to the developer from here: Submit a request – Age of Empires Support

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

-Tali
  4. Condorboii Win User

Age of Empires 2 won't download

Hello mate, was this ever resolved? I'm still having this issue :/

Cheers!
  5. AshleyHill1 Win User

Thanks jp, I installed Xbox (beta) and tried to install with that but received this error message "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit then try again or restart your device. That may
    help. Error Code: 0x80040154 Find help for this"

I am still no closer to getting it installed.

Thanks.
  6. Al Dennon Win User

Hi, make sure you have the latest windows update and have the "Xbox (Beta)" app installed. If you are already up to date try resetting your windows store app.

Windows key > Search: Windows store >Right clic > app settings >Reset

You might have to log back in after reset.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Enhanced Graphic Pack DLC for Age of Empires won't download - Similar Threads - Enhanced Graphic Pack

2. Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!: Want to be friends with ZombShawty on Xbox? Click the link. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/Rbx2u6it7q submitted by /u/ZombShawty [link] [comments]
  3. why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?: if its because "they are enhanced" why not give me a pop up that says "this game will run better if its installed to the internal drive or the expansion card are you sure you wish to play without...
  4. PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???: I have a blue camo PowerA enhanced wired controller, I've tried everything from restarting my xbox to xbox accessories on PC, but nothings makes the controller work and I'm using a perfect brand...
  5. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  6. What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?: In Wing Fighter, and how would they contribute to the overall excitement of the game? 6e948aaa-4cbc-48f8-a14b-074424abcf3d
  7. My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update: My Xbox recently was deep cleaned and new thermal paste was added yet the fan still runs audibly loud only on games like the crew motorfest,Madden 23,and call of duty mw2 2022 submitted by...
  8. Can Xbox One S/X users purchase the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox One S/X users purchase the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5?: I have an Xbox One S and X, and I was reading about the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5 that comes with new vehicles. I was wondering if it is possible that this version can be purchased for...
  9. Is it possible to remove the "Enhanced" from setting series S/X games so that I can move...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove the "Enhanced" from setting series S/X games so that I can move...: I knew the Series S didn't have the most storage but I wasn't expecting 360 GB.... My Xbox One X went bad on me and I was required to do an upgrade but with my money being a bit short I had to get...
  10. Xbox series x Shutoff when playing certain enhanced games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Shutoff when playing certain enhanced games.: My xbox shutsoff when trying to play games like grounded , jedi survivors and far cry 6 but playing non enhanced games it works fine is there anything i can do to make it run these games or is it...