English language isn't displayed correctly.

Discus and support English language isn't displayed correctly. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Display in certain Menus on My Xbox looks wrong. Very Russian language looking. Menus such as the Restart, Shutdown menu, the Notifications in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NeoSamG, Oct 7, 2023.

1. NeoSamG
    NeoSamG Guest

The Display in certain Menus on My Xbox looks wrong. Very Russian language looking. Menus such as the Restart, Shutdown menu, the Notifications in the Xbox Menu & the Syncing Saved Games in Starfield. I've power cycled several times. Changed languages which oddly enough fixes it. The Display is only wrong in English. Checked for Updates etc. Still the same. Happened Yesterday morning.
    English language isn't displayed correctly. [​IMG]

:)

NeoSamG, Oct 7, 2023
  2. John Thompson3 Win User

I literally just posted another question on this issue, it's the Russian alphabet strung together to form English words. So annoying.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Nino Solisa Win User

e-mails from Microsoft are in Korean

Hi, thanks for your response. I changed the display language and preferred language to English, but emails from Microsoft remain in the Korean language.
  5. grolschie Win User

XBOX UI/Content Language Mixed even though it has been set to english.

[quote user="ngocphi"]

1) you do realize that the national languages are set by the people for the people correct?

@grol

SA supports english and dutch if i remeber my history correctly im not sure how that will help you

region locks are by COUNTRY blackops is region locked and language locked you have to be physically in the region you want your account in to download region locked content

[/quote]

Please refer to the first post in this thread regarding a mixture of Dutch and English. Not Dutch and English as separate language choices, but a mixture of the two languages. This mixture isn't really an official language (as far as I am aware) - at least
    not in The Netherlands .
  6. Trollin Thunder Win User

BLOPS 2 MP to be revealed Aug. 7

English isn't his first language, his native language is Norwegian.
Thema:

1. English language isn't displayed correctly. - Similar Threads - English language isn't

2. Switching audio to english from french

in XBoX on Windows
    Switching audio to english from french: I own both the english and french version of the movie The Hustle. I accidentally bought the french version a long time ago and did not realize in time to return it. To fix it I bought the english...
  3. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  4. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  5. Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?: Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this year. Everything else is in English. My...
  6. I want to know how to get my flight simulator to work in English print

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to get my flight simulator to work in English print: My Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th edition Premiere works OK except everything is in a foreign language.. The narrator is in English but the writing isn't. When I downloaded the program I chose...
  7. Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know...
  8. Xbox should be using the English Alphabet, but it's using Alphabets from other countries.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox should be using the English Alphabet, but it's using Alphabets from other countries.: So it's set to English, the standard English alphabet is usually what my xbox uses. But now it's using letters from other countries, strung together to form English words. The letters are similar...
  9. My game is in english and i cant change it to French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is in english and i cant change it to French: Hi, Starfield and other games of the game pass launch automaticly in English but i want it to be French, how can i do it ? thx. 031cf0ca-ad02-4bca-9893-9edf693e79e3
  10. System language was automatically set in English.

in XboX Insiders
    System language was automatically set in English.: I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, language was automatically set to English, and I can't set Greek language back again. I have filled a report. Please fix...