Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful

Discus and support Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Engenius (Routers): xbox live banning system is awful Hey Baker, I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by explosivesord, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful

Engenius (Routers): xbox live banning system is awful
    Hey Baker,

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am pretty sure other gamers would like to bring their ideas into the subject. Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful :)

:)

explosivesord, Jun 5, 2017
  2. sillylucy
    sillylucy Guest
    Can I get someone banned?

It takes a lot to get someone banned. You have to get a bunch of your friends to also complain about this user. I had someone who was harassing my sister and we even called up support, wrote to mods on the Live forums and the best they said was, "Just ignore the person and if they get enough complaints they will get banned." So if someone is just being awful to one person, they are not going to do anything about it. They want them to keep paying for Live so they don't want to ban people left and right.

sillylucy, Jun 5, 2017
  3. GreY MaShima
    GreY MaShima Guest
    Engenius: Xbox One Suspended

Engenius (Routers): Xbox One Suspended
    Hello , after a discussion with online support have my redirect to your service because my Xbox One has been suspended from xbox live for an indefinite period knowing that my account is blank so I would like to know how long I would be banned and for wath
    reason I am . Thank you for reading .

Cordially ,

Translated by Google Translation

GreY MaShima, Jun 5, 2017
  4. BakerVI
    BakerVI Guest

I reccomend not going to playstatiin in if your thinking about switching I was a PS4 guy never sent angry messages almost never talked on my mic unless I was with people I trusted. Got banned for hate speech in my about me section. Mind you Hate speech
    can potentially be anything. I was banned for a quote from fight club. I didnt even type in the F word but all my ps3 purchases and ps4 purchases gone with 1 report from some loser pissed that I beat his ass in destiny 2 most likely. Beings it had been the
    only game I have played since forsaken was released. When I tried to fight it the just told me hate speech is a serious offense like a broken record. So safe to say I have quit gaming. So much money and so much time put into everything gone. So all and all
    Im saying xbox arent the only morons practicing this B S. Sorry for your buddy and you getting shafted by these corporate ****

BakerVI, Oct 29, 2018
  5. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest
    Based on what you said, it does indeed sound like you violated the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    . The Code of Conduct is how we are to behave on Xbox Live, even when others are misbehaving.

RandyAU93, Oct 29, 2018
  6. BakerVI
    BakerVI Guest
    Thats what Playstation told me also. This is why people are moving to other platforms or quitting gaming. Punishment to the people who are being harassed and the person harassing gets a free pass. Thought there was video footage attached to most reports.
    You would think that moderartors would go through some footage to determine whether or not the reaction was because of in game harassment. That would be the correct way to go about it but I guessgthats too much work. Next you guys will be banning people for
    association. So friends of the alleged bad guy get banned as well. Keep up the $hitty work

BakerVI, Oct 29, 2018
  7. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Baker,

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am pretty sure other gamers would like to bring their ideas into the subject. Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful :)

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: