Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

Discus and support Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Engenius (Routers): My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please help ! My router has 3 blue bars and 1 orange... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FaithInChaos144, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

Engenius (Routers): My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please help !
    My router has 3 blue bars and 1 orange but there's only appearing 2 blue and the 3rd one isn't showing pls help !!!

:)

FaithInChaos144, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    do the bars actually mean anything anymore?

To me it's always been (and still is) like 4 bars = 3 bars and vice versa, 2 bars and you can only kill other 2 bar people or 1 barers and 1 bar = you're lagging so much you quit. So yeah, the bars still matter.

Sipuli91, Dec 24, 2016
  3. cubbiEZ4life
    cubbiEZ4life Guest
    Error 80151904 only sometimes

Alright, so we went out and bought a NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit WLAN Router with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz capabilities like recommended. My Xbox signal has improved from 3 bars to a full 4 bars, but the 4 bars go to 2 bars, to 1 bar, back to 4 bars,
    etc, etc, etc. Nothing is staying constant. We are using Channel 6 (it says we're the only people in our neighborhood using that channel). Everything from the Internet, to even my xbox connection (4 bars now, instead of 3) seem stronger, but my xbox signal
    won't stay on 4 bars. It'll keep skipping from 4, to 2, to 4, to 1, to 4. What's the problem now?

cubbiEZ4life, Dec 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...