Enforcement? Yeah, right...

Discus and support Enforcement? Yeah, right... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R4bidWienerDog, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Enforcement? Yeah, right...

Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much worse...yeah, yeah, mute, block, blah, blah.

:)

R4bidWienerDog, Sep 7, 2020
  2. R4bidWienerDog Win User

Sorry, not sorry, 'cause I'm not wrong. PET has most certainly deleted offensive chat messages in the past. I've just made that fact your business...
  3. Ocelot Martin Win User

Good Evening once again.

I don't want to copy-paste what I said before. Sadly that's everything, like I said, if someone is bothering you, report them, mute them, block them. The support will get to the report as soon as possible.

You are complaining about the AI, I get it. But please understand it's still an AI, that keeps getting improved, but can also be faulty, but mostly it is more than helpful.

Thank you.

Ocelot!
  4. Ocelot Martin Win User

Hi R4bidWienerDog.

If you are having any problems with other gamers, please report them, the Xbox support team will take action as soon as possible. Please make sure they are indeed doing something against the rules.

Please understand there are insane amounts of reports for other gamers and the Xbox support are working without rest to solve every single one of them.

You can indeed mute or block the person. I believe there are even some options in privacy settings. I believe when people try to reach you for the first time, they will be in the new chats section.

Thank you for understanding.

Ocelot!
  5. R4bidWienerDog Win User

Interesting how posting about an absence of guideline enforcement brings out responses from "ambassadors" being jerks, NOT an overstatement...
  6. ngocphi Win User

They dont delete private msgs even after enforcement action

moderators do however do so on public posts like forums or or shares in clubs

Pet will delete public posts not private as thats upto you to delete if you blocked thenbyou wouldve automatically deleted

Nor will you ever ger the results of your reports as its none of your business

Remember this any server logs it doesnt matter if its deleted or not

They will still see it no matter private or public
Thema:

1. Enforcement? Yeah, right... - Similar Threads - Enforcement Yeah right

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  10. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe