Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system

Discus and support Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some kid tried to scam me on rocket league. I called him out. Justifyingly using a profane word... Now I'm banned. Been a member for 8 YEARS.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRN2DRL, Mar 11, 2017.

1. BRN2DRL
    BRN2DRL Guest

Some kid tried to scam me on rocket league. I called him out. Justifyingly using a profane word... Now I'm banned. Been a member for 8 YEARS. Incredibly disappointed that xbox has come to this. He has one year. And now I have a communication ban. Likely
    have to mis my rocket league tourney tomorrow. And make team forfeit because of this broken system

:)

BRN2DRL, Mar 11, 2017
  2. Broken Enforcement System

Just try going thru the link if it doesnt work maybe make a new account Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system :)

ReadingHalo2898, Mar 11, 2017
  3. DibbyDobDabs
    DibbyDobDabs Guest
    Broken Enforcement System

well I'm sad to say after being falsely accused on live and getting banned, I will not be renewing my membership, even though this is My first ever Xbox and I bought it in November 2017. My life was threatened by an individual and then he reported me, for
    what? I have absolutely no clue. I want this ban reversed, I said no curse words because if I did Xbox would have told me so before sending a message. I can't do anything because I was reported for Nothing. The only game I play is fortnite, and I get banned
    for what? Unban my account this is ridiculous. The enforcement sucks

DibbyDobDabs, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Swearing over xbox live isn't justified at all,no matter what the circumstances,it never has been.

You can log onto the enforcement site & file for a case review by following the instructions here
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Daft Badger, Mar 11, 2017
  5. BRN2DRL
    BRN2DRL Guest
    So are we little kids now? Like jeez. That is so weak. Next thing you know no rated m games or any language tolerated... That is terrible. Been here for 8 years. You just lost my business for good with that ONE statement

BRN2DRL, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BRN2DRL Win User

Swearing over xbox live isn't justified at all,no matter what the circumstances,it never has been.

You can log onto the enforcement site & file for a case review by following the instructions here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    So are we little kids now? Like jeez. That is so weak. Next thing you know no rated m games or any language tolerated... That is terrible. Been here for 8 years. You just lost my business for good with that ONE statement
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. Mistress Sara Win User

Broken “enforcement” system

Hi there,

The enforcement team investigates every report that is submitted. Those investigations take time. The suspension you were issued could have been for something that took place days, weeks or months before and it was a coincidence when you received it and
    the other person's message.

If you feel your suspension is in error, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com as the enforcement team does not use the forums and they are the only ones who can respond to any specific enforcement actions.
  9. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. ReadingHalo2898 Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Just try going thru the link if it doesnt work maybe make a new account :)
Thema:

1. Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system - Similar Threads - Enforcement What's wrong

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. what’s up with the xbox enforcement system

in XBoX Accessibility
    what’s up with the xbox enforcement system: the system only ever seems to work against me. i sent a message telling someone to “pull my pants up when you’re done” in response to them spamming my message inbox constantly after a game and...
  6. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...
  7. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8
  8. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...
  9. I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...: Xbox1 looking for groups recuiting post for clan on game 18f18fd8-b064-40a3-8c14-8eabe5821844
  10. What happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?: I received 13 or 14 day suspension recently & i had not been in multiplayer in weeks. if I received that suspension for what reasons i think i did, than they customized the duration of a 72 hour...