Enforcement website is not working and I can’t contact support because ms support is trash.

Discus and support Enforcement website is not working and I can’t contact support because ms support is trash. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The enforcement website permanently banned my account for a gamerpic, ignoring the fact that the punishment is far too outrageous to fit the offense, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryley357, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Ryley357
    Ryley357 Guest

Enforcement website is not working and I can’t contact support because ms support is trash.

The enforcement website permanently banned my account for a gamerpic, ignoring the fact that the punishment is far too outrageous to fit the offense, I can’t even see the enforcement page anymore because it says, “Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.”. When I try to report this error or contact support to see what’s going on, Microsoft conveniently prevents banned users from contacting support all together. To simplify the story, I got banned and Microsoft stole all of the content I rightfully own and then proceeded to pretend I don’t exist.

:)

Ryley357, Jul 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: