Enforcement team, you are an actual joke.

Discus and support Enforcement team, you are an actual joke. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I decided to test the new enforcement guidelines just to see if it will actually work. Meaning, I was expecting to get banned. Now, the funny part is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NAGAFIGHTER2002, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Enforcement team, you are an actual joke.

I decided to test the new enforcement guidelines just to see if it will actually work. Meaning, I was expecting to get banned. Now, the funny part is that this is the 8 strikes you are out system. So, I decided to try a new profile picture just to see how fast it would work. Meaning that this was filed as "hate speech" and with one of those I get 3 strikes. Meaning I should have gotten banned for roughly 3 days. So, why not? I got banned for a WHOLE YEAR for one offense. Meaning I got banned for a whole year for one offense WITH NO WARNING. Not a single notification at all through the Xbox system that I got banned for 3 days. STRAIGHT UP TO A YEAR. And even if it did go for 3 days, that same offense COMPOUNDED UP TO A YEAR. Meaning I didn't even get the chance to serve the 3 days for just one offense. So, if anyone is out there wanting to ban someone for a year, just mass report someone so the punishment stacks high enough for a year. Now I have 9/8 strikes and am banned for a singular offense.

Xbox, I am planning to switch to PC cause I have had it up to here with you guys. Your enforcement team is so soft that even saying the following line is probably gonna hurt your soft feelings: everyone that is on the enforcement team is either a clown or a elephant dancing on a small ball for peanuts. You need to learn to take a joke or learn to accurately punish someone. The fact that I got tried and punished three times for one offense is absolutely a joke and is grounds of me leaving Xbox whenever I can.

So, to get this straight: I WAS EXPECTING TO GET BANNED FOR UP TO 3 DAYS. I am not mad about that. What I am mad about is that ONE offense can potentially get stacked THREE times within a matter of minutes, making the ban from THREE DAYS to a WHOLE YEAR.

:)

NAGAFIGHTER2002, Aug 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Enforcement team, you are an actual joke.