Enforcement team xbox party chat and game chat needs to be fixed after 1 week ban

Discus and support Enforcement team xbox party chat and game chat needs to be fixed after 1 week ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned from all forms off communication on xbox live and wasnt provided with information why to "protect the complainers identity". I shouldnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chief X Abe, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Chief X Abe
    Chief X Abe Guest

Enforcement team xbox party chat and game chat needs to be fixed after 1 week ban

I was banned from all forms off communication on xbox live and wasnt provided with information why to "protect the complainers identity". I shouldnt have to talk to someone who reported me i would atleast like to know what i said.

On to the main problem I was banned for 1 week and after that i cannot talk in party chat or game chat. WHY are they banning people still if they know this is a problems thats been going on for almost a year now? The only tips they have is to reset your xbox
    and update your controller, but no it's a problem on there side because you can use party chat on the computer and you can stream your xbox to talk in game chat and i can do both and still cannot speak but I can hear. Stop saying this is an enforcement team
    problem this is xbox altogether's problem. It needs to be fixed before christmas comes. How am i supposed to talk to my friends and people in game chat what kind of gaming is that when you cant talk to people. I play multiplayer games. This needs to be fixed
    stop continuing to block peoples communication when you dont know how to unblock it after. Do not link me to the hard reset and update. This has been a problem for over a week now and i have done everything you can possibly do. xbox you need to come out with
    an update that includes this fix in the patch notes. if you talk to any type of person who works for xbox they say they are working on the problem with no eta so it could be a century before they fix it ive had my account for almost 4 years all my achievements
    and games are on this acc and i am not looking to change anything when my acc are all already leveled up and so on this needs to be fixed as soon as possible

how could u ban me when i have an amazing reputation jesus christ fix this. this is not a small problem it is a huge one.

thank you and good day

:)

Chief X Abe, Nov 24, 2015
  2. Had a chat ban and now its over and mic still won't work.

I recently had a 24 hour chat ban. the ban has ended and still my friends cant hear me in a party. i would like to get in touch with someone from the enforcement team please. this needs to be fixed asap

Bane Dont Care, Nov 24, 2015
  3. communications ban party chat issues

after getting a communications ban in mid October for a week the ban was lifted on the 24th of October. after the ban was lifted I have not be able to talk in game or party chat. I have heard this happening to other peopke but have not got any help from
    xbox support or the enforcement team. It's been a month and this service I use nearly everyday has not be working.

XTHEPIGSLAYERX, Nov 24, 2015
  4. Enforcement team xbox party chat and game chat needs to be fixed after 1 week ban

I'm actually having the same problem and wasn't aware until my most recent communications ban. Called support and they just said to post in forums for an answer... So yeah..

M0LLY P0PPINS, Nov 26, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
  6. Rebel2615
    Rebel2615 Guest
    Same problem here. Xbox support sucks.

Rebel2615, Nov 29, 2015
  7. Still never fixed the *** problem because xbox can't get there acts straight so people can enjoy the console. Everyone spent hundreds of dollars for xbox and its games and live and your telling me that enforcement team messes up people enjoyment! Man screw
    enforcement team and xbox. It's already may and I just got off school for summer break and they don't get this problem fixed I'm selling my xbox and getting PlayStation 4

WonderGamer528, May 20, 2016
  8. ZToxicEcho
    ZToxicEcho Guest

Dude i had the same issue, it took over 2 months to get it fixed. Good luck!

ZToxicEcho, May 23, 2016
  9. I was advised yesterday that my account had communications privileges banned for a week it seems.

I never use game chat, and only ever play with close friends, all adults who have adult conversations.

I refrain from any kind of abusive interactions over messaging or otherwise and my email/messaging history can prove that.

I play adult rated games, games whos characters use profanity, derogatory remarks and depict violence etc. Microsoft has obviously deemed these games and their content as appropriate for adult audience.

Do I use profanity on occasion in private party chat? Yes, I'm an adult and so are my friends.

I've spoken with my friends and know them well enough that none of them would have reported me for using a cuss word. Why would they, when they all use profanity too. Why would any of us even play Xbox games if we could be banned for using similar language
    used in the very same games we play?

I've asked Xbox Live to provide specifics of whatever infringement I'm being punished for. I've read the code of conduct, and I don't meet and of the criteria they say is the cause of a ban.

There's also plenty of online discussions that suggest that your can't be banned simply because malicious individuals (probably young kids who don't like losing a game) you don't know decide to report you/have all their friends report you - all without any
    interaction other than my virtual character beating their virtual character in a game.

So if I know that my friends didn't report me, and there's no abusive, threatening, derogatory etc. communication between other players, then how can they ban me, or anyone else for that matter? It raises the question of proof. And since I can confirm (having
    reviewed every email ever sent from my account) that I've never sent abusive comments to anyone, is Microsoft recording private chat conversations? If so, I have a monstrous problem with that.

I'm awaiting some kind of response from their enforcement team as to the specifics of the ban, undeniable physical proof of some infraction. If they can't provide this information, then it's obvious that their enforcement team is simply making carte blanche
    decisions that restrict my services based on here say or malicious reporting from unscrupulous people. Or, they are actually recording private party chat conversations/looking for keywords and then banning based on adults using adult language in a non confrontational
    environment.

To help anyone else, I'll report back exactly what their reasoning is, verbatim. I already know that there's no physical proof unless they are recording conversations, and if that's the source of their information then I'm done with their services.

I'm an adult, playing adult rated content with other adults (if a child is playing adult rated content then that's a parenting issue) and if I'm being monitored and recorded, then banned for using the same language used by characters in the games Microsoft
    endorsed for play on it's Xbox Live service, this is a huge hypocrisy/trust/privacy issue and needs a vehicle to raise massive public awareness of this fact

Why would anyone pay money for a service that abuses customers privacy/trust and freedom of speech between consenting adults?.

Globespy-564F9E67-11C4-48E8-AE00-D9964D307DB5, May 27, 2016
  10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Games may be rated M, but anything done on Live, including private chats, are either unrated or rated E for everyone. So use of profanity, even in a private chat, does violate the code of conduct whether you're having an adult conversation or not.

When you create an Xbox account, you agree to the terms of use which does state that Microsoft can hear everything you do on Live.

www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

You should not expect any level of privacy concerning your use of the live communication features (for example, voice chat, video and communications in live-hosted gameplay sessions) offered through the Xbox Live/Games for Windows-Live service. We may monitor
    these communications to the extent permitted by law. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so. You understand that others can record and use these communications. Communications in live-hosted gameplay sessions may also be
    broadcast to others. Some games may use game managers and hosts. Game managers and hosts are not authorized Microsoft spokespersons. Their views do not necessarily reflect those of Microsoft.

If you use voice-enabled services, voice commands may be sent to Microsoft. You consent to Microsoft recording and collecting your voice input for those voice commands to provide the voice-enabled services and improve the quality and accuracy of our voice
    recognition. We do not use your voice input for any other purpose. We will treat any voice input according to the Privacy Statement (go.microsoft.com/fwlink).

Smwutches, May 27, 2016
  11. OK, appreciate the info.

So essentially is a double standard.

They endorse and process millions of $'s in transactions for games with verbal content (GTA5 is an example) that's far beyond anything the average player would say, yet they want to play police officer on private conversations that are not offensive to anyone
    in the chat. This is essentially a form of wire tapping, and whilst I'm sure they are covered legally in their terms of use, they still have a responsibility to tell people specifics on why they are receiving bans. Abuse by its very definition must involve
    all parties, and there must be a party member clearly indicating duress from verbal abuse. A secretive listener is acting subjectively and knows nothing about the friends playing. I understand if there's communication on heinous subjects then it's a different
    matter, but a group of consensual friends using occasional profanity isn't the same thing.

I'll await their response, but I'm done with the service if it's simply a case of them trying to police my vocabulary when it is not offending anyone other than a Microsoft employee who is making subjective decisions based on their own thoughts on the conversation
    with absolutely no care for the history/friendship or context of the discussions. That's nothing to do with abuse or bothering other players, it's abuse of power and I'm not paying money to be treated like a school child - which by the way is why we never
    use game chat to ensure our conversations are amongst private, consenting adults.

Globespy-564F9E67-11C4-48E8-AE00-D9964D307DB5, May 27, 2016
  12. Oh, and your last comment about voice commands is why I do not allow kinect to send or use any of my voice data.

Globespy-564F9E67-11C4-48E8-AE00-D9964D307DB5, Oct 31, 2018
  13. ZToxicEcho Win User

Dude i had the same issue, it took over 2 months to get it fixed. Good luck!
  14. Globespy-564F9E67-11 Win User

Oh, and your last comment about voice commands is why I do not allow kinect to send or use any of my voice data.
  15. Globespy-564F9E67-11 Win User

OK, appreciate the info.

So essentially is a double standard.

They endorse and process millions of $'s in transactions for games with verbal content (GTA5 is an example) that's far beyond anything the average player would say, yet they want to play police officer on private conversations that are not offensive to anyone
    in the chat. This is essentially a form of wire tapping, and whilst I'm sure they are covered legally in their terms of use, they still have a responsibility to tell people specifics on why they are receiving bans. Abuse by its very definition must involve
    all parties, and there must be a party member clearly indicating duress from verbal abuse. A secretive listener is acting subjectively and knows nothing about the friends playing. I understand if there's communication on heinous subjects then it's a different
    matter, but a group of consensual friends using occasional profanity isn't the same thing.

I'll await their response, but I'm done with the service if it's simply a case of them trying to police my vocabulary when it is not offending anyone other than a Microsoft employee who is making subjective decisions based on their own thoughts on the conversation
    with absolutely no care for the history/friendship or context of the discussions. That's nothing to do with abuse or bothering other players, it's abuse of power and I'm not paying money to be treated like a school child - which by the way is why we never
    use game chat to ensure our conversations are amongst private, consenting adults.
  16. Smwutches Win User

Games may be rated M, but anything done on Live, including private chats, are either unrated or rated E for everyone. So use of profanity, even in a private chat, does violate the code of conduct whether you're having an adult conversation or not.

When you create an Xbox account, you agree to the terms of use which does state that Microsoft can hear everything you do on Live.

www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

You should not expect any level of privacy concerning your use of the live communication features (for example, voice chat, video and communications in live-hosted gameplay sessions) offered through the Xbox Live/Games for Windows-Live service. We may monitor
    these communications to the extent permitted by law. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so. You understand that others can record and use these communications. Communications in live-hosted gameplay sessions may also be
    broadcast to others. Some games may use game managers and hosts. Game managers and hosts are not authorized Microsoft spokespersons. Their views do not necessarily reflect those of Microsoft.

If you use voice-enabled services, voice commands may be sent to Microsoft. You consent to Microsoft recording and collecting your voice input for those voice commands to provide the voice-enabled services and improve the quality and accuracy of our voice
    recognition. We do not use your voice input for any other purpose. We will treat any voice input according to the Privacy Statement (go.microsoft.com/fwlink).
  17. WonderGamer528 Win User

Still never fixed the *** problem because xbox can't get there acts straight so people can enjoy the console. Everyone spent hundreds of dollars for xbox and its games and live and your telling me that enforcement team messes up people enjoyment! Man screw
    enforcement team and xbox. It's already may and I just got off school for summer break and they don't get this problem fixed I'm selling my xbox and getting PlayStation 4
Thema:

1. Enforcement team xbox party chat and game chat needs to be fixed after 1 week ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement team party

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...