Enforcement Team punishing me for someone elses actions

Discus and support Enforcement Team punishing me for someone elses actions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live account recently got a communication and an xbox live suspension, i need to talk to someone about getting it lifted, as i tried to explain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZippyAJ, Jun 13, 2017.

1. ZippyAJ
    ZippyAJ Guest

My xbox live account recently got a communication and an xbox live suspension, i need to talk to someone about getting it lifted, as i tried to explain to them it was not my fault, i had a friend round to visit and without my permission they used inappropriate
    words towards other players on my account, since then they have upheld the decision, how this is fair is beyond me, the suspension is for 2 weeks, but in response to me trying to appeal, they have extended the communications suspension to 100 days. now that
    I'm sorry is way to excessive. i understand that people have the right to play xbox live without feeling harassed or bullied. i completely respect that. but to punish someone who is innocent is wrong. i already have enough troubles to deal with at the moment.
    for starters my nan passed away a few days ago and i have to attend her funeral this Thursday. but on top of that i can't even talk or play with my friends on xbox live to try to relieve some of the stress i am currently feeling. all i want at this point is
    to speak to someone that can get this suspension lifted.

:)

ZippyAJ, Jun 13, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I was banned while already banned.

Because each suspension is a punishment for a separate actions. Say you did something on a Monday that someone reported you for. It takes a couple of days for the enforcement team to investigate so on Wednesday you do something else that someone else reports
    you for just before the enforcement team issues a suspension for Monday. So now they get a new report for something else and suspend you for what happened on Wednesday. You just still happen to be banned for the 1st thing you did.

Smwutches, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Online gamers gamerzone

Hey there Jay!

No one is banned without cause. Our Enforcement team is very good at investigating every situation thoroughly and determining the correct course of action.

Also, the number of complaints does not impact whether someone has action taken on their membership. All it takes is one valid complaint for the Enforcement team to take action. Inversely, lots of invalid complaints will not result in the Enforcement team taking
    action.

Please refer to Vinylchan's post for instructions on how to file a complaint on someone.

Mister Cerb, Jun 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You are held responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do.

There is no one to talk to to get the suspension lifted,filing fo a case review is the only way to appeal a suspension.

Daft Badger, Jun 14, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You are held responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do.

There is no one to talk to to get the suspension lifted,filing fo a case review is the only way to appeal a suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I was banned while already banned.

Because each suspension is a punishment for a separate actions. Say you did something on a Monday that someone reported you for. It takes a couple of days for the enforcement team to investigate so on Wednesday you do something else that someone else reports
    you for just before the enforcement team issues a suspension for Monday. So now they get a new report for something else and suspend you for what happened on Wednesday. You just still happen to be banned for the 1st thing you did.
  7. Dai Senseii Win User

How is this ok on xbox?

As simple as banning people may seem. The enforcement team takes a lot into consideration when weighing hefty consequences like perma banning. The team takes a look at these case by case, and consider past infractions and enforcement action taken previously.
    Someone who consistently is reported for punishable conduct will more likely getting increasingly severe punishments, while a first time offender might be reviewed by the enforcement team and given a lesser consequence. Again, depending on the severity of
    the infraction by the reported.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Reported people

No. Occasionally the enforcement team will send a message saying thank you and that they took action on a person you reported, but they will not tell you who or what time of enforcement action. There's no way to know for sure when someone else has received
    a suspension, but the enforcement team does investigate every report they receive and will take the appropriate action.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I have received a 366 day ban on 5 strikes. How is this possible?

That is also a punishable offense and if you reported them, the enforcement team most likely took action on them too.
Thema:

1. Enforcement Team punishing me for someone elses actions - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team punishing

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  10. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment: My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no...