Enforcement team! need your help.

Discus and support Enforcement team! need your help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been fighting this for 4 days. my gamertag was forcibly changed by you guys, and it DID NOT go against any rules: Profane words or phrases Topics... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwiftFoal404232, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Enforcement team! need your help.

Ive been fighting this for 4 days. my gamertag was forcibly changed by you guys, and it DID NOT go against any rules:

Profane words or phrases

Topics or content of a sexual nature

Hate speech

Controversial religious topics

Notorious people or organizations

Sensitive current or historical events

it is wrong to change my gamertag when i complied completely with the requirements set by YOU.

i am extremely unhappy and i need to talk with one of you to fix this.

:)

SwiftFoal404232, Dec 17, 2015
  2. BM x AJP x
    BM x AJP x Guest
    Need Enforcement Team help.

Just tried this, didn't work unfortunately, thanks for the suggestion though.

BM x AJP x, Dec 17, 2015
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Need Enforcement Team help.

delete your profile hard shutdown your console

Reboot then redownload your profile

ngocphi, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Dec 17, 2015
  5. MUSICxM4Nx
    MUSICxM4Nx Guest
    I didn't possibly ever do anything to obstruct xbox code of conduct! I just paid for reload of my xbox live subscription for 3 months recently, and now I'm suspended from xbox?! This is practically theft! I've been an Xbox gold member for 4 years now. Respectfully
    demand a talk with someone on the enforcement team!

MUSICxM4Nx, Dec 21, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The ONLY way to contact the enforcement team is via the link Smwutches posted.

Daft Badger, Dec 21, 2015
  7. WhitEd3vil91
    WhitEd3vil91 Guest
    i will no longer be with xbox live anymore, i am fed up with the trolling of ppl cursing at me via msg and im being banned for cursing back, but of course they do not get punished.

WhitEd3vil91, Dec 22, 2015
  8. Enforcement team! need your help.

They did the same thing to me, i've had my tag for 8 years now. And all of the sudden its now against the rules so it was forcibly changed.

I can't even change it to something else without spending $10. When I go to change it, it says I get 1 change for free, but then a screen comes up saying its going to charge me $9.99 to do so. I have never had different gamertag, its the same one i've been
    using since I first got a 360 console 8 years ago, and now I am stuck with this dumb name.

DrSchlepenstein, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Daft Badger Win User

The ONLY way to contact the enforcement team is via the link Smwutches posted.
  10. WhitEd3vil91 Win User

i will no longer be with xbox live anymore, i am fed up with the trolling of ppl cursing at me via msg and im being banned for cursing back, but of course they do not get punished.
  11. DrSchlepenstein Win User

They did the same thing to me, i've had my tag for 8 years now. And all of the sudden its now against the rules so it was forcibly changed.

I can't even change it to something else without spending $10. When I go to change it, it says I get 1 change for free, but then a screen comes up saying its going to charge me $9.99 to do so. I have never had different gamertag, its the same one i've been
    using since I first got a 360 console 8 years ago, and now I am stuck with this dumb name.
  12. MUSICxM4Nx Win User

I didn't possibly ever do anything to obstruct xbox code of conduct! I just paid for reload of my xbox live subscription for 3 months recently, and now I'm suspended from xbox?! This is practically theft! I've been an Xbox gold member for 4 years now. Respectfully
    demand a talk with someone on the enforcement team!
  13. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Enforcement team! need your help. - Similar Threads - Enforcement team need

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...