enforcement team MUST READ

Discus and support enforcement team MUST READ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to contact enforcement team well have them contact me. I have a console ban for a month but when I look on my profile I have no email or message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheHolyOne216, Mar 24, 2017.

1. enforcement team MUST READ

I need to contact enforcement team well have them contact me. I have a console ban for a month but when I look on my profile I have no email or message on my account saying I'm ban so I can not dispute my case to anybody. I have talk to a supervisor for
    Xbox and she saying I have two console but I only have one. So enforcement team is linking me to another console that I'm not affiliated to. She can not give me any information about why I was ban or anything like that, she even said she never seen a month
    console ban before, I spend tons of money on this system and should be aloud to play. Even when I log into enforcement website they say I have a perfect record I've only been reported twice in my 2 years of having this account. So explain to me how I get console
    ban for a month. Tbh I feel like I'm getting accused of a unlawful crime. Power should be taken seriously and not a game. LET ME FIGHT MY CASE. Would love to hear from one of you enforcement Team members on why I am banned. Put a name and voice to the madness.
    The GT Is y'all can find my number linked to the account. Thank you

:)

TheHolyOne216, Mar 24, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    WWE 2k14 - I got Hacked by [Mod Removed] Clan

You were told wrong.You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

You can't get hacked so you must mean something else,anyway,filing a complaint via your console is the only way to notify the enforcement team,it's no good posting on the forums as the enforcement team do not read them.

Daft Badger, Mar 24, 2017
  3. Enforcement Team please read

I learned today that my gamertag was a derogatory term for a kind of sex, and looking to change it ASAP because it is against the rules. Thanks!

TheLandShark47, Mar 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to content them concerning console bans.

Smwutches, Mar 25, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to content them concerning console bans.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

The enforcement team doesn't read forums dear friend. You must address your issue to them.
  7. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Enforcement

Enforcement team doesn't read post here. It must be some kind of mistake. Go to their page and ask for the cace rewiev.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

ENFORCEMENT TEAM READ THIS

The enforcement team don't read the forums.

Doesn't matter if you get falsely reported.you will only get a suspension if you have done something to violate the ToU/CoC.

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you get suspended or not,it's an indication of your behaviour with others online.

You may want to read about some enforcement "myths" here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

You can also find out about how the rep system works on the enforcement site as well.
  9. BakyOsijekHr Win User

xbox banned

Microsoft enforcement team doesn't read this forum dear Ana. You must go to their page and post a ticket there. here is the Link.
Thema:

1. enforcement team MUST READ - Similar Threads - enforcement team MUST

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...