Enforcement . Legal Action agains Microsoft

Discus and support Enforcement . Legal Action agains Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, i am an 38 years old Father, that has an PAYED XBOX Live Account since around 15 years! I spent a lot of Money for your Company... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by banginYod4, Nov 21, 2017.

1. banginYod4
    banginYod4 Guest

Dear Microsoft Team,

i am an 38 years old Father, that has an PAYED XBOX Live Account since around 15 years! I spent a lot of Money for your Company and just want to enjoy Playing online.

But your hilarious "Enforcement Team", which nobody is able to contact in any way is DESTROYING Xbox Live Completely. My account got suspended several times, nobody can proof me why. My Account is actually Suspended. I bought games for playing Online recently
    and i can't. I PAY FOR THIS SO UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY! My son is using this account also to play FIFA and CoD. I gave him a new one already that my account can not get touched by anybody else than me.

I am in contact with my Lawyer and we are checking out the possibilities of taking legal action against Microsoft if you will not immediately unblock my Account. What you are doing is hilarious. Do you wanna lose more and more customers to Sony and the Playstation?
    You really want? I am sorry but Microsoft is doing a really bad job with that "enforcement-team". There are a lot of Players that use This as a weapon against other Players. If you win, you get reported. And nobody of Microsoft want to say something.

And now, UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT! I pay for this, and you can not just take me away of the service when you want, with no possibilitie to get any proof.

My Account:

Regards

:)

banginYod4, Nov 21, 2017
  2. I am here to get a member of the enforcement agency for xbox live

i have an issue to pick with the enforcement team and if this doesnt get resolved i will take legal actions against microsoft

Malachai Gaming, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Qwertei, Nov 21, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you'd probably want to read the terms of use

Second legal action threats aren't allowed on the forums

If you had bothered to read the suspension msg you would've found your only path

Https://enforcement.xbox.com

ngocphi, Nov 21, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    ngocphi, Nov 21, 2017
  6. banginYod4
    banginYod4 Guest
    This enforcement site is useless!

There is no contact information, even not a link for doing a case review. No date shown until when something is blocked.

No proof why you get blocked, just some standard text blocks! This is not the way to deal with customers!

I have even a good connection to a big german newspaper. I am sure they would be interested in a big story about how

microsoft is handling their paying customers.

Your enforcement stuff is a good idea, but completely useless because NOBODY can proof anybody anything. YOu still

take the money for the gold membership, but you are not willing to help anybody. Shame on Microsoft!

I wanted to buy a Xbox One X, but i am sorry, i will not do it anymore.

banginYod4, Nov 21, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The enforcement team can prove everything.

As per the ToU/CoC you & everyone else agrees to they are under no obligation to show you that proof.

Not all suspensions are eligible for case review.

Just because you are a paying customer does not make you exempt from the rules or receiving punishment if you are caught breaking those rules.Rules you agreed to follow when starting your account.

The rules are the same on PlayStation/PSN.

Feel free to go to your German newspaper if you want.

Daft Badger, Nov 21, 2017
  8. banginYod4
    banginYod4 Guest

I pay for Xbox Live Gold - Multiplayer is in the contract. So when i can not do multiplayer because of a team of "users" or whatever, that thinks they can block people like they want, this is not okay. I pay for something

what i don't get. And this is my problem. I have no problem that people get punished if they deserve a punishment because of cheating or whatever. I don't cheat, i never did, but i am blocked! And i still have to pay for a service

that i can not use.

Even i have no information about any date until when my account is not useable to play online. On the enforcement site, the date is not written. I want to know how long i have to pay for a service i can not use. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

TO LET ME KNOW!

I don't know but, this is more than a unfair and unbalanced bahaviour from Microsoft.

And please, get your enforcement Website to work like it should. Looks not really professional...

I am a developer myself, and if i would launch a Website that is so faulty like this one, i would

be kicked out of the company.

And control your "enforcement team". They are abusing their rights!!!! Just search on the Web...

banginYod4, Nov 22, 2017
  9. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey banginYod4! I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our Legal
    and Corporate Affairs page
    . If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  10. banginYod4 Win User

As per the ToU/CoC you & everyone else agrees to they are under no obligation to show you that proof.

Just because you are a paying customer does not make you exempt from the rules or receiving punishment if you are caught breaking those rules.Rules you agreed to follow when starting your account.

I pay for Xbox Live Gold - Multiplayer is in the contract. So when i can not do multiplayer because of a team of "users" or whatever, that thinks they can block people like they want, this is not okay. I pay for something

what i don't get. And this is my problem. I have no problem that people get punished if they deserve a punishment because of cheating or whatever. I don't cheat, i never did, but i am blocked! And i still have to pay for a service

that i can not use.

Even i have no information about any date until when my account is not useable to play online. On the enforcement site, the date is not written. I want to know how long i have to pay for a service i can not use. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

TO LET ME KNOW!

I don't know but, this is more than a unfair and unbalanced bahaviour from Microsoft.

And please, get your enforcement Website to work like it should. Looks not really professional...

I am a developer myself, and if i would launch a Website that is so faulty like this one, i would

be kicked out of the company.

And control your "enforcement team". They are abusing their rights!!!! Just search on the Web...
  11. ngocphi Win User

12. ngocphi Win User

you'd probably want to read the terms of use

Second legal action threats aren't allowed on the forums

If you had bothered to read the suspension msg you would've found your only path

Https://enforcement.xbox.com
  13. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey banginYod4! I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our Legal
    and Corporate Affairs page
    . If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  14. Daft Badger Win User

Thema:

1. Enforcement . Legal Action agains Microsoft - Similar Threads - Enforcement Legal Action

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  10. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe