enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned

Discus and support enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied. how is this ok? the enforcement site is a joke and trying to talk to anyone seems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LocalMegalumps, Mar 12, 2016.

1. enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned

I got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied. how is this ok? the enforcement site is a joke and trying to talk to anyone seems useless. i want this lifted like now.

:)

LocalMegalumps, Mar 12, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox Live Gamertag

Sorry, but that's the only way to change your gamertag.

The enforcement team will give a forced name change only if the gamertag violates the code of conduct, which yours doesn't. And they will change it to something random. You would not be given a choice of what you want it to be. If you're being harassed,
    you need to file a complaint on those users via the console and block communication with them.

Smwutches, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down

4. enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned

I am not the only one complaining about your crackpot enforcement team, maybe it's time to turn the enforcement on yourselves don't ya think?

5. LocalMegalumps Win User

enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned

I am not the only one complaining about your crackpot enforcement team, maybe it's time to turn the enforcement on yourselves don't ya think?
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Cleaning my 360 slim

[quote user="BiOHAZARD 901"]
    Bunch of random gibberish.

[/quote]Hypocrite much?
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Profile picture on xbox.com

You would need an xbox one to change it.

If you don't have an xbox one you are given a random gamerpic from the selction on the xbox one,a bunch of sweets in your case.
  8. x MADD JACK x Win User

Modded Clan Tags, titles and Modded Controllers

Say what you want OP fact is they disbanned activision enforcement on the Xbox side. But I'm with you on the Modded Clan tags, they are annoying. But the Avoid Player option still works great and is faster.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag

Sorry, but that's the only way to change your gamertag.

The enforcement team will give a forced name change only if the gamertag violates the code of conduct, which yours doesn't. And they will change it to something random. You would not be given a choice of what you want it to be. If you're being harassed,
    you need to file a complaint on those users via the console and block communication with them.
Thema:

1. enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned - Similar Threads - enforcement bunch random

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  10. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...