Enforcement Email? Is it a scam?

Discus and support Enforcement Email? Is it a scam? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** saying that my son's Xbox Live account has been subject to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SupaColin, Feb 20, 2017.

1. SupaColin
    SupaColin Guest

I received an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** saying that my son's Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement. We have no idea what this means and I'm afraid it's a phishing scam. I went to the
    website that it says to go to for more information but there is no additional information and I'm weary of signing in on that site if it's a scam. Please let me know if this is for real or a scam. My son doesn't think he's done anything wrong.

:)

SupaColin, Feb 20, 2017
  2. Microsoft, it is time for a reckoning.

Microsoft should really review their enforcement policies.

GreyStormGaming, Feb 20, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Is it possible to request a gamerscore reset?

No. The enforcement team are the only ones who can issue a gamerscore reset. They don't review these posts, so filing a complaint is the only way they will investigate your account.

Smwutches, Feb 20, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement site would be the only place to find out for sure. No one here has information on enforcement actions.

Smwutches, Feb 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement site would be the only place to find out for sure. No one here has information on enforcement actions.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Call saying Xbox account will be taken down?

The enforcement team will never contact you by phone if you are issued a suspension.

They will send an email to the address linked to your account & you get a message over live as well I believe.

Definitely a scam so don't worry.
  7. Pizzavessel14 Win User

Is this a scam email?

[​IMG]
    these are the only links it sent.. (i covered the "service request number" just incase it is potentially something related to my account. I would send the email address just to see if you recognize it but im not sure if I can send it here
  8. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is this a scam email?

Hello Pizzavessel14! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If you have not requested a refund and your account is secure and there is nothing in the refund status then it really does seem like a suspicious email. Are there links asking you to sign in? You can also look at the actual address to see if it looks suspicious to.
  9. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is this a scam email?

Thema:

1. Enforcement Email? Is it a scam? - Similar Threads - Enforcement Email scam

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  8. question about emailing the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    question about emailing the enforcement team: so today i called customer server and asked them how i could contact the enforcement about my permeant suspension, a little context i got permanently suspended for some profile picture that i...
  9. How do I contact enforcement team through email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact enforcement team through email?: Hi, I have been permanently banned on Xbox, the account was banned due to fraudulent activity, there is no fraudulent acts violating this account, I have tried the appeal but it has been denied,...
  10. Replying to the Xbox Enforcement Case Review email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replying to the Xbox Enforcement Case Review email: Many support representatives advised me to reply to the email you received from the enforcement team regarding the appeal you submitted in order to submit another appeal. However, does the...