Enforcement - double ban?

Discus and support Enforcement - double ban? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right forum.... but.... So i sent a message to someone on Saturday (knew i would get a communication ban) thats fine. So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KnightswhosayNi, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Enforcement - double ban?

Not sure if this is the right forum.... but....

So i sent a message to someone on Saturday (knew i would get a communication ban) thats fine. So Sunday morning i get the notice that i have a communication ban. Ok, i move on with life.

That day (Sunday) I play 3 games of DBD by myself, no hassle, no rage from anyone, just a few good games... I dont play at all on monday and then get a message around lunch time on Tuesday that i have a xbox live ban for 2 weeks? What is that about?

can someone please let me know what the deal is... it said something about harassing, trolling etc... which is not the case. I havent talked to someone on xbox live outside of my group of friends in weeks.

:)

KnightswhosayNi, Oct 11, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Enforcement

You can view your enforcement on enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. Double check to make sure your enforcement action has not been extended. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 11, 2017
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Gamer score

It's possible you've received a GS correction. Double check enforcement.xbox.com to see if your enforcement history has it listed there.

bowski477, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com. Investigations do take time so both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks ago.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. ive already been to the enforcement site. and talked to customer support. They said they couldnt even see what it was for... which is pretty **** on xbox. If they can wait 2 weeks to suspend someone, but not immediately have that info available.

KnightswhosayNi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com. Investigations do take time so both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks ago.
  7. KnightswhosayNi Win User

ive already been to the enforcement site. and talked to customer support. They said they couldnt even see what it was for... which is pretty **** on xbox. If they can wait 2 weeks to suspend someone, but not immediately have that info available.
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

There's nothing in your email about this or enforcement site?

Please refer to each or both.

The way that I see, it seems a temporary ban. But as I said earlier, it's a possibility

Double check this on enforcement site, looking your enforcement history
  9. bowski477 Win User

Ban

Double check enforcement.xbox.com to be sure the ban was not extended. Then remove the account from the console and re add it.You may have a ban that is not viewable on the enforcement site.

If removing the account does not work, contact official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. ngocphi Win User

Family Pack with Ban

nope life live snd play fair it is that simple

sorry but every investigation is double checked by multiple teams

and no support does not reverse any bans as they do not deal with enforcement issues
Thema:

1. Enforcement - double ban? - Similar Threads - Enforcement double ban

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  10. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...