Enforcement bullcrap

Discus and support Enforcement bullcrap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that the Xbox one enforcement team will ban me for rebutting some kid telling me Im trash but not ban other kids when they are spamming the N... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Zatch I, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I Zatch I
    I Zatch I Guest

Enforcement bullcrap

Why is it that the Xbox one enforcement team will ban me for rebutting some kid telling me Im trash but not ban other kids when they are spamming the N word in chat. I'm banned for my birthday now, no joke. All my plans to stay up with friends on 2k and
    CoD are basically ruined so thanks for that Xbox. I don't think the enforcement team actually looks into the case before banning people. I'm mad as hell right now as this has happened on multiple occasions.

:)

I Zatch I, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Enforcement bullcrap

Seeing what nice words that you used in your post here that the system automatically starred them out if you used that type of language when trying to get your point across to your fellow gamers and they reported you to the enforcement team then that would
    be why you got suspended because of your actions of violating the code of conduct which can be read
    Here and which you agreed to follow these rules when you signed up for the live service.

steeledwand7664, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Enforcement bullcrap

Hi xMonkeyDLuffx9,

To add to what steeledwand7664 said, you can also file for a case review by signing into the
    Enforcement Site then clicking on the Hammer Icon.

Have a great night!

Mister Kellogg, Oct 11, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Enforcement bullcrap

Actually every report gets investigated before a suspension is issued.

Anyway since XBLPET doesn't uses the forums you can check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 11, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement bullcrap

Actually every report gets investigated before a suspension is issued.

Anyway since XBLPET doesn't uses the forums you can check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Enforcement bullcrap

Seeing what nice words that you used in your post here that the system automatically starred them out if you used that type of language when trying to get your point across to your fellow gamers and they reported you to the enforcement team then that would
    be why you got suspended because of your actions of violating the code of conduct which can be read
    Here and which you agreed to follow these rules when you signed up for the live service.
  7. Mister Kellogg Win User

Enforcement bullcrap

Hi xMonkeyDLuffx9,

To add to what steeledwand7664 said, you can also file for a case review by signing into the
    Enforcement Site then clicking on the Hammer Icon.

Have a great night!
  8. SlyDarknell Win User

Will Microsoft ever change Xboxlive policy?!

what a load of bullcrap this is!
  9. InsaneSamurai77 Win User

BattleField 3 beta is -1 Ms points

Yeah me too this is bullcrap
Thema:

Enforcement bullcrap

1. Enforcement bullcrap - Similar Threads - Enforcement bullcrap

2. Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...: Recently, someone came into a party that some friends, my girlfriend, and I were in and started being very rude towards me and my significant other. There had been issues with him in the past, so...
  3. Xbox enforcement Job or Career

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement Job or Career: How do I get an Xbox enforcement job or career and what's the correct job title for it b68a0ff8-b1c6-41de-acc1-099d5217f4d5
  4. Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.: I reported someone for blatantly cheating on PUBG. 110% this (insert bad word here) had some sort of wall hack on a brand new account that didn't even have a single friend! Is that a...
  5. Xbox enforcement is out of hand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement is out of hand: I got 8 day suspension for this, there is no reason for this kind of suspension.. over a single letter [img] a42ad14b-da20-46c1-a750-4b048e34c766
  6. I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned: So years ago probably 2015 I said a bad word to a guy on Xbox messages and got reported and banned for awhile and was the first and only ban on my account. I go to enforcement review and...
  7. Abolish the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Abolish the enforcement team: The enforcement team are power hungry. All they wish to do is suspend people who have done nothing wrong. So many people have been suspended for nothing, with no clear evidence and without ever...
  8. Recieved an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved an enforcement action?: Xbox app & Website keeps telling me I received an "enforcement action" 5 days ago, but whenever I click "find out how this suspension affects you" it takes me to an enforcement history page that...
  9. What happened to all my account enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happened to all my account enforcement?: So it's been a while since iv gotten a ban or a slap on the wrists for my actions. I was a toxic child growing up so I have received a good 12 account enforcements for communication/msging &...
  10. Enforcement bullcrap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement bullcrap: fix the **** reporting system I am tired of getting placed on **** teams that do not play objective based game modes all because I get reported for telling my **** team to play the **** objective...