Enforcement Ban - Cheating?

Discus and support Enforcement Ban - Cheating? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is no way that I cheated in Fortnight but I got banned for 24 hours. Can I see the evidence against me please? 8a78acf1-c542-4e49-86aa-2ebb743e0697 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tw1stedTurn1p, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Enforcement Ban - Cheating?

There is no way that I cheated in Fortnight but I got banned for 24 hours. Can I see the evidence against me please?

:)

Tw1stedTurn1p, Jun 20, 2018
  2. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Jun 20, 2018
  3. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forum. The only information they will give about a suspensions is what is listed on the enforcement site. http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jun 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: