enforcement action

Discus and support enforcement action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi ive got banned from sending messages to my friends and cant talk in party chat with them. ive been banned for no reason as i dont send messages to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeY iTz R11, Oct 13, 2017.

1. HeY iTz R11
    HeY iTz R11 Guest

enforcement action

hi ive got banned from sending messages to my friends and cant talk in party chat with them.

ive been banned for no reason as i dont send messages to anyone but only my mates.

im always in a party with them as im never in game chat. so i was wondering why ive got the ban?

many thanks..

:)

HeY iTz R11, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Enforcement action

An email would of been sent to the address linked to the suspended account telling you the reason & the length of the enforcement action or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here or on phone/chat support can tell you the reason.

Daft Badger, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Enforcement action

how can I find out why my son had enforcement action against him, he doesn't know?!

ThriftyChain86, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

enforcement action

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2017
  5. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    The Code of Conduct is in effect for parties just the same.

All communications have to follow the Code of Conduct and be rated "E" for everyone.

Your friends can report you, or something could have been found while another report was being investigated.

An Old Freak, Oct 13, 2017
  6. HeY iTz R11
    HeY iTz R11 Guest
    it wont let me submit case for some reason

HeY iTz R11, Oct 13, 2017
  7. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    How long does it say the suspension is for? If it is only a 24 hour suspension then those are not eligible for case reviews.

KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
  8. XYOUMADBRUHX69 Win User

enforcement action

9. WIG SPLITTER189 Win User

Enforcement action

It doesn't matter who starts it, as you said, you were just as wrong. It's best to just file a report on those people instead of messaging them back.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement action

It doesn't matter who starts it, as you said, you were just as wrong. It's best to just file a report on those people instead of messaging them back.
  11. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Enforcement actions

Hi,

The enforcement team doesn't view these forums, please visit this website here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

sign in and view your enforcement action, you can open an case review if the suspension is over 24hrs
  12. M3tal Daz3 Win User

enforcement action

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET before a suspension is issued so there is no chance for a group to 'target" you

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues so follow the indication of previous ambassadors if eligible for a case review
Thema:

enforcement action

1. enforcement action - Similar Threads - enforcement action

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...