Enforcement Action specific to gamertag change

Discus and support Enforcement Action specific to gamertag change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my name got changed or banned for some reason and I don't know why because it was the name of my uncle and I'm just confused how it got changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HappyColt761639, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Enforcement Action specific to gamertag change

my name got changed or banned for some reason and I don't know why because it was the name of my uncle and I'm just confused how it got changed

:)

HappyColt761639, Jul 28, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Enforcement Action specific for a Forced Gamertag Change

That would mean you were given a forced gamertag change. For information about your change and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jul 28, 2017
  3. Enforcement Action specific for a Forced Gamertag Change

name changed on June 5th.

I changed it to [Mod Removed]and a few days later it was changed to some random name that no one would ever want and when I go to try and change it I have to pay a fee.

SweetCalf150482, Jul 28, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information on why your gamertag was changed and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jul 28, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information on why your gamertag was changed and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Action specific for a Forced Gamertag Change

That would mean you were given a forced gamertag change. For information about your change and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. bowski477 Win User

Problème de Gamertag

You can view your enforcement action at enforcement.xbox.com. The enforcement team would have forced the gamertag change. If you want to change your gamertag you will have to pay for the change.
  8. HassanB Win User

I want to appeal the gamertag change forced upon me.

Hello,

When enforcement action is taken in regards to a forced name change, the person is not able to login to Xbox LIVE until the gamertag is changed. This gamertag in specific has been deemed inappropriate and is being asked to be changed, there is unfortunately
    no way around this, and there is no way to appeal it.

The Xbox Enforcement Team only replies to posts here and only when an account is actually suspended/banned for customers to find out
    why.
  9. HassanB Win User

ENFORCEMENT: Gamertag flagged, please help

Hello,

No one from the enforcement team will be contacting you in regards to this. When enforcement action is taken in regards to a forced name change, the person is not able to login to Xbox LIVE until the gamertag is changed. This gamertag in specific has been deemed
    inappropriate and is being asked to be changed, there is unfortunately no way around this.

The Xbox Enforcement Team only replies to posts here and only when an account is actually suspended/banned for customers to find out why.
Thema:

1. Enforcement Action specific to gamertag change - Similar Threads - Enforcement Action specific

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...