Enforcement Action specific to a console suspension or console ban

Discus and support Enforcement Action specific to a console suspension or console ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Date and duration of ban: Aug 22, 2017 10:11:09 PM - Sept 21, 2017 10:11:09 PM 21:28 ref 1397498040 So, on the 20th August 2017, I got into a stupid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThE MeTal MaRi0, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Enforcement Action specific to a console suspension or console ban

Date and duration of ban: Aug 22, 2017 10:11:09 PM - Sept 21, 2017 10:11:09 PM 21:28 ref 1397498040

So, on the 20th August 2017, I got into a stupid argument with some guy over Xbox live. In one of the messages I called him a derogatory name. After a brief back and forth and him actually sending more messages than me, he must have filed a complaint and
    the Enforcement Team picked it up. They hit me with a 2 week suspension of my communication privileges.

I didnt go on xbox or play any games over the next 2 days, but then I get another email saying I received another ban. This time for harrassment for which I had received a another 2 week ban, overlapping the first one. However this ban was stopping me from
    playing online as well as communicating. This was to run to 06/09/2017 and end in the early hours of the morning on that day.

I appealed both, stating that it is double jeopardy (being tried and punished for the same thing twice). Both bans stood, which I think in fairness only one should have stood as there was only one breach.

Now my bans have been lifted I still am unable to communicate online. Not only that, but now my girlfriend (who shares my gold membership) and my flat mate (who actually pays his own membership) can no longer talk in parties or send messages. It states due
    to privacy settings.

After speaking with live chat agents they confirmed that it is a temporary console ban lasting until the above date. This was never communicated to me in the original enforcement. And not only that, but a console ban surely should only occur if cheating,
    modding or tampering is happening. Not an angry message. And if so, ban my communications for 30 days, not my flat mates too, he hasnt done anything wrong, has he?

I ask that, now I have served my 2 weeks (technically 14 days if you include the first two days from the first ban), no online gaming, no online communication - that all my xbox live privileges are reinstated on both profile and console. If you deem two
    weeks not a substantial enough communication ban, I would rather you just lengthen my personal ban and leave my flat mates profile able to perform all activities.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards

:)

ThE MeTal MaRi0, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Enforcement Suspension - but not posted ON MY ACCOUNT

To add to what I said in my previous post Is it an account suspension or is it a console suspension?

It should tell you one way or another.

With a console suspension it would say whenever you tried to do anything that requires a connection to live services.

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not
    provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

These types of suspensions because they are console specific and not an account specific suspension will NOT show up anywhere on the enforcement teams website and are not case reviewable.

Account specific suspension would be like a specific privilege being taken away like communication, sometimes Multiplayer priviliges can be taken also. these would give you more of a message like when trying
    to start a party it would say

Try doing something else right now because of your past behavior you can not do this action.

These would show up if signed into the correct account at the enforcement teams website. and depending on the length of
    them they would be reviewable.

steeledwand7664, Sep 7, 2017
  3. WEST HVAC1
    WEST HVAC1 Guest
    I have just found out i am a cheater?!

GrimReaperv-

Hopefully these links/posts can help answer the questions you might have:

Xbox LIVE suspensions and Xbox 360 console bans

Overview

Review this page to learn about Xbox LIVE account suspensions, forced gamertag changes, and Xbox 360 console bans.

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

For more information about conduct that can result in an account suspension or console ban, see Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Notes:

Complaints that might lead to Xbox LIVE account suspensions are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)

Topics

In this article

Xbox LIVE account suspensions

Forced gamertag changes

Forced gamerscore resets

Xbox 360 console bans

WEST HVAC1, Sep 7, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

It would be 28dayd not 14 days

Remember suspensions are served one at a time

ngocphi, Sep 7, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Sounds like a temporary console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

Temporary console suspensions are issued to prevent you from doing this so no account on that console can use communications.

The other accounts will work fine on other devices.

You only got suspended once per violation,if you were given a second suspension it would of been for a separate offence you committed,possibly weeks or even months ago.

The enforcement team probably discovered the other offence while investigating your first suspension.

The only way to appeal a account suspension is via a case review on the enforcement site
    here

Posting reference numbers is not allowed on the forums.They are for phone/chat support only.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

It would be 28dayd not 14 days

Remember suspensions are served one at a time
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Sounds like a temporary console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

Temporary console suspensions are issued to prevent you from doing this so no account on that console can use communications.

The other accounts will work fine on other devices.

You only got suspended once per violation,if you were given a second suspension it would of been for a separate offence you committed,possibly weeks or even months ago.

The enforcement team probably discovered the other offence while investigating your first suspension.

The only way to appeal a account suspension is via a case review on the enforcement site
    here

Posting reference numbers is not allowed on the forums.They are for phone/chat support only.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Can somebody clear this up?

You get one case review per enforcement action.

Some enforcement actions like a 24 hour suspension or console suspensions/bans are not eligible for case reviews.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Enforcement Suspension - but not posted ON MY ACCOUNT

To add to what I said in my previous post Is it an account suspension or is it a console suspension?

It should tell you one way or another.

With a console suspension it would say whenever you tried to do anything that requires a connection to live services.

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not
    provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

These types of suspensions because they are console specific and not an account specific suspension will NOT show up anywhere on the enforcement teams website and are not case reviewable.

Account specific suspension would be like a specific privilege being taken away like communication, sometimes Multiplayer priviliges can be taken also. these would give you more of a message like when trying
    to start a party it would say

Try doing something else right now because of your past behavior you can not do this action.

These would show up if signed into the correct account at the enforcement teams website. and depending on the length of
    them they would be reviewable.
  10. DigitalAssassin Win User

Help Please

Hey there, the Xbox Policy Enforcement Team does not have the ability to resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you have lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s developer for assistance.

-

Have a look here for more information:
    support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans
Thema:

1. Enforcement Action specific to a console suspension or console ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement Action specific

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...