: Enforcement action for an account specifically an extended suspension

Discus and support : Enforcement action for an account specifically an extended suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm contacting because according to enforcement.xbox my suspension ended on the 15th but I am unable to send xbox live messages join parties or use any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x 1NoTn x, Jul 16, 2017.

1. x 1NoTn x
    x 1NoTn x Guest

I'm contacting because according to enforcement.xbox my suspension ended on the 15th but I am unable to send xbox live messages join parties or use any communicating features according enforcement.xbox I don't have any current suspensions but I contacted
    xbox support and was told it was extended to Oct 7 which even confused the representative she didn't know why I revived the extension or why enforcement didn't contact me with an update or notification the game that I rage and got the suspension on I don't
    playing anymore I would just like to resolve the issue so I can join patries with friends I was told to contact this forum to resolve the issue since I can not do anything else like a case review since that is not an option since enforcement.xbox doesn't state
    I have any current suspensions

:)

x 1NoTn x, Jul 16, 2017
  2. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Having an issue with a ban lasting longer than stated...

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

It is possible that a console suspension could have been issued to prevent an alternate account being used to bypass an enforcement action.

An Old Freak, Jul 16, 2017
  3. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Unable to message or talk in parties

Sounds like a possible console privilege suspension. These can be used to prevent the use of an alternate account trying to bypass an enforcement action.

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

An Old Freak, Jul 16, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and
    users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.

OK Fowl, Jul 16, 2017
  5. x 1NoTn x
    x 1NoTn x Guest
    I know the code of conduct please read the question before copying and pasting a response you use to brush people off under my enforcement.xbox history I have no current suspensions u have received no emails and my last suspension is past date yet I'm still
    unable to use communication features

x 1NoTn x, Jul 17, 2017
  6. x 1NoTn x
    x 1NoTn x Guest
    I know the code of conduct please read the question before copying and pasting a response you use to brush people off under my enforcement.xbox history I have no current suspensions u have received no emails and my last suspension
    is past date yet I'm still unable to use communication features

x 1NoTn x, Jul 17, 2017
  7. Hey there x 1NoTn,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and 100 day Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 18, 2017
  8. x 1NoTn x
    x 1NoTn x Guest

no i have not gotten any notifications period and going to enforcement.xbox history their is not any current suspensions no emails nothing not in spam I have said this now 3 times and I was told by xbox support to use this forum for this issue since it is
    impossible to do a case review and I understand it's only enforced when code of conduct is breach but Iv done served my time over a week ago and I still can not use communication features I have a case number and everything fir the agent telling me to use
    this forum iv been patient and polite

x 1NoTn x, Jul 21, 2017
  9. mounir xxx
    mounir xxx Guest
    Hi welcome I'm having trouble in one controller for a month please, I am very sorry to ask his partner to open one controller banned console Ask for a partnership Microsoft Please help me number series console 062622342548 message. Enforcement

mounir xxx, Sep 1, 2017
  10. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    extensions are usually given when another offense has been found while investigating your previous offence

Could be older or.younger depending on when you got reported since it can take.sometime.to.deal out suspensions

You will have to.look at enforcement.xbox.com

For the extension

Oas ok fowl mentioned there is no statue ot.limitations

ngocphi, Sep 1, 2017
  11. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    cases numbers have no bearing on your enforcement.

As support has no say in enforcement matters

Also should.be noted.that a console bans are issued to.all profilee.om said.console and only visible.on the offending profile enforcement page you will jusr have tp.figure out which profile.incurrd it

Mister mascot is ms support offical not a call.center agent

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  12. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there x 1NoTn,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and 100 day Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  13. mounir xxx Win User

Hi welcome I'm having trouble in one controller for a month please, I am very sorry to ask his partner to open one controller banned console Ask for a partnership Microsoft Please help me number series console 062622342548 message. Enforcement
  14. OK Fowl Win User

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and
    users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.
  15. x 1NoTn x Win User

Hey there x 1NoTn,

Code of Conduct or

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    no i have not gotten any notifications period and going to enforcement.xbox history their is not any current suspensions no emails nothing not in spam I have said this now 3 times and I was told by xbox support to use this forum for this issue since it is
    impossible to do a case review and I understand it's only enforced when code of conduct is breach but Iv done served my time over a week ago and I still can not use communication features I have a case number and everything fir the agent telling me to use
  16. ngocphi Win User

Hey there x 1NoTn,

Code of Conduct or

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.

cases numbers have no bearing on your enforcement.

As support has no say in enforcement matters

Also should.be noted.that a console bans are issued to.all profilee.om said.console and only visible.on the offending profile enforcement page you will jusr have tp.figure out which profile.incurrd it

Mister mascot is ms support offical not a call.center agent
Thema:

1. : Enforcement action for an account specifically an extended suspension - Similar Threads - Enforcement action account

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...