Endre gamertag på playstation4 -[Translation - Change the gamertag playstation 4]

Discus and support Endre gamertag på playstation4 -[Translation - Change the gamertag playstation 4] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hvordan endrer jeg gamertagen på ps -[Translation - How do I change the gamertag on ps] 5458a6a6-e341-4df6-995b-28e7a480e80f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maskinguten, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Maskinguten
    Maskinguten Guest

Endre gamertag på playstation4 -[Translation - Change the gamertag playstation 4]

Hvordan endrer jeg gamertagen på ps

-[Translation - How do I change the gamertag on ps]

:)

Maskinguten, Mar 31, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Maskinguten,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Are you referring to changing your gamertag through Minecraft for PlayStation 4? Are you interested in changing the display name of
    your PlayStation account? We have a support article that explains
    how to change your gamertag
    for your Xbox profile. Be sure to let us know the results Maskinguten!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Changer de nom gratuitement [Translation - Change your name for free]

PlayStation a seulement commencé faire des changements de gamertag. Il ya des raisons comme indiqué déj . Un autre est qu’il arrête les trolls se cachant continuellement derrière un nouveau gamertag

---------

[Mod Translation - PlayStation has only started to make Gamertag changes. There are reasons as stated already. Another is that it stops the trolls hiding continually behind a new Gamertag ]
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Gamertag Issue

Unfortunately Ambassador Zero is correct. It will cost to change your gamertag. One reason they charge to change your gamertag is to prevent abuse. I'm just grateful Microsoft allows us to change our gamertags. On PlayStation, there is no option to change
    your user ID.
  5. Reddington22 Win User

Changement Gamertag [Translation - Change Gamertag]

Hi there Reddington,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I recommend checking out this article: Gamertag update FAQ.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hi XBF Crystal P ,

i've read the FAQ but is there a gamertag history somewhere ? because i think my gamertag has always be like this and never been changed , i want to be 100% sure to not waste 10$ for an eventual error ...
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alterar gamertag [Translation-Change gamertag]

Hello, If you selected one of the sugestions listed below the auto genrated one, when creating your account. Then that is classed as your free gamertag change.
Thema:

1. Endre gamertag på playstation4 -[Translation - Change the gamertag playstation 4] - Similar Threads - Endre gamertag på

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: I'm looking for a new gamertag I currently have ZombieMom but I don't know if it's good or not. I love batman and zombies I'm a streamer I stream on twitch and post stuff on youtube and tiktok any...
  4. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  5. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...
  6. gamertag on new account not avaliable

in XboX Insiders
    gamertag on new account not avaliable: ive made a new account and the gamertag that i want to put on it is avaliable, but when i try to change it puts the hashtag and numbers after it, the gamertag hasnt got any spaces and isnt...
  7. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  8. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  9. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  10. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...